miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2016

Split Photodiary



Today I want to share with you my photodiary of Split, the second city I visited in Croatia. Split is an incredible city!! I really liked it. I was there for almost 5 days and I feel like it wasn't enough. Because even if the city is not so big, there is so many things to do, so many places to visit nearby that probably the best option would be to stay there at least for one week. And also there is such a nice vibe in this city that I really enjoyed my days there and I have the best memories from Split.
I stayed at a hostel called Vila Mikica which was perfectly located, so near Bacvice beach and it was pretty close to the bus and ferry station, which is really convenient. The hostel also included a very nice breakfast, which is always a plus and the staff was really helpful and friendly. So I highly recommend this place.
Hope you like this photodiary!!!

Bacvice Beach 

The view from the hostel 































Another Croacia match 



Best Pizzeria in Split :P 






12 comentarios: