miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

Current Obsession: Adidas Gazelle

I can't explain to you how obsessed I am with this sneaker trend! So many years ago, I used to work at an Adidas store and I remember back then I really loved this model even though it wasn't as popular as it is nowadays. 
I know I'm not the first one talking about this trend but since I have started seeing every single girl in Zagreb wearing them I became more and more obsessed! 
There are two basic reasons why I love Adidas Gazelle: the first one is because they are a very classic shoe model and I think they are very versatile and easy to style with everything. And reason number two is because you can get them in a very broad variety of colours, from black, the perfect option to go with everything, to more vibrant and playful colours such as red, pink, green, etc. You can choose the one that suits your mood and personality best!
So for today's post, I want to share some great street style inspiration with my latest obsession and soon I will show you what colour of Gazelle I picked and how I style them ;)

Image Credit: Row Magazine 

Image Credit: Pinterest 

Image Credit: Cut y Paste 

Image Credit: Style du Monde 

Image Credit: Elle


10 comentarios: