miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Haul: My Birthday Gifts!



Last week I was a little missing from blogging because it was my birthday on Wednesday! I have spent the most beautiful and relaxed birthday, enjoying time with my family and my friends. And I have to say that this year I feel so grateful for all the amazing experiences I had, all the great people I have met and all the love I have received!
But for today's post, I would like to share with you the gifts I have received and I couldn't be any happier because my friends and family gave me some incredible gifts!! So let's start!!

Firstly, my mom and dad gave me two awesome gifts: a pair of sunglasses which I'm completely in love with and a lovely mug! The sunglasses are from a brand called Union Pacific and I really like this brand because of their quality and their designs. This pair looks different from the other ones I have so I can't wait to start wearing them! On the other hand, the mug is completely adorable!! I love the golden details and I think it looks so Instagram perfect! 




Then my brother and his wife gave this gorgeous bag from XL. I fell in love with this bag right away because I think it has the perfect size to fit everything I need without being too big! Also, the color is great and so easy to style!! I feel I'm going to wear this bag with every single outfit :)



Last but not the least my friends bought me the Smoothing Oil-Infused Leave-In Concentrate hair serum from Kiehl's. My friends know me very well and they know how much I love to use different hair products and also how much I love Kiehl's so I was extremely happy with this gift! I thought it was very original and so useful!!



So, those were all the gifts I have received for my birthday. I couldn't be any happier with these gifts!! Please let me know what do you think and which one is your favorite :)


31 comentarios:

  1. Nice gifts :D
    And it's still time : Happy birthday to you <3
    Carolina MissBoucleNoire

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy birthday! And such a nice gifts! That bag is so beautiful xx

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So lucky!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Happy Birthday! And that Kiehl's sound so good :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Alyssa!! Yes, I'm loving the Kiehl's serum so much!!! :)

      Eliminar
  5. Wow! A birthday gifl haul is much better beacuse everything is a present!!! I love them all, you are so lucky. I have a "problem", everytime I see a Kiehl's product I want to buy it hehehe so it is a new one to add to my collection.
    Kisses,
    E.
    www.withcapitale.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! I have the same problem with Kiehl's products!! I always want to try them all so I completely understand you :)

      Eliminar
  6. you have awesome handbag & sunglasses dear nice post girl... :)
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress themes

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Happy belated birthday ! You got great gifts, loved the bag and sunnies.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Nina!! I'm super happy with the gifts! :)

      Eliminar
  8. i had a b day too!
    i like all your presents!
    wanna follow each other :)
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You must be pretty excited to get these gifts, they're really nice. Belated happy birthday!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Such wonderful gifts!! <3 Love those sunnies!! Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great time!
    Have a good evening! :)
    xx
    Shivangi
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Happy birthday gorgeous =o) I love Keihls products, they have some amazing things =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!!! Kiehl's products are great!!! :)

      Eliminar
  12. Gorgeous bag from XL indeed. Really looks and feels luxurious. Can't really blame you dear, I would wear that bag with every single outfit as well.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jessica!! I'm so happy you like it too!! I'm in love with my new bag :)

      Eliminar
  13. Awesome details about birthday gifts cards included in this blogpost. Thanks for sharing.

    gift vouchers online

    ResponderEliminar