lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017

Christmas Gift Guide from Sammydress

Christmas is right around the corner so I wanted to share with you some cool gift ideas from Sammydress. This site has a lot of different items that could be great, original and useful gift options for any of your friends! 
Therefore, for today's post, I have selected my favorite items to help you out with your Christmas shopping! I haven't even started yet to buy all the presents I need but I think I will start in the following days. Anyway, doing your Christmas shopping online sounds like the perfect idea if you want to avoid the crowds and get all the presents you need from the comfort of your house.
So, let's get straight to this gift guide!

Beauty Accessories

We all have a beauty-obsessed friend that would totally love to have this acrylic makeup organizer, or who always needs a new makeup brush kit. I have also found this incredible led mirror which is absolutely perfect for any beauty lover! Not only is super useful and original but I'm sure it would also look amazing on her vanity table.



Jewelry

This is another great option for a gift! Everybody loves a new piece of jewelry and a girl can never have too many of them! I'm currently loving the trend of stacking a few different necklaces together and I have found two cute options on this website. The first one has that astrology theme I have mentioned in a previous post because of the little half moon and the other necklace has a nice marble touch which is also very chic! Another item I love is this cute gold arrow bracelet which I think looks very stylish.






A Cute Bag

The same as jewelry, a girl can never have too many bags so this is another great gift idea! I have found many lovely bags with different colors and designs, so I'm sure you will find something appropriate in this store. My favorite ones are this round brown bag with the tassel because I think it has a very interesting shape and it's easy to style because the color goes well with everything. Then I also love this beautiful black bag with a buckle detail because it looks very elegant, and it's also a classic piece that you can wear all the time. Last but not the least, I really like this pink-nude crossbody bag because the color is absolutely divine and I think it's a great option to add pink to your wardrobe. 




I hope you like these gift ideas!! Let me know which item is your favorite and I would also love to know if you have already started with your Christmas shopping.

20 comentarios:

  1. I love the mirror so much!
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2017/12/15-colours-concealer-palette-zaful.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Isidora!! I think the mirror it's a great gift idea!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. I love Sammydress, nice choises...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    New look on the blog...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the make-up brush organiser and the mirror. The multi layer necklace is also fabulous!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mercy!! Yes, the make-up organiser and the mirror is a very nice combo! :)

      Eliminar
  4. I love the pink bag, and the makeup brushes!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cute picks dear, the necklace is fabulous too. Such a luxurious design.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! Yes, the necklace looks so pretty! :)

      Eliminar