miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

Instamonth: May


 Haciendo fotos panóramicas en Río de Janeiro / Taking panoramic shots in Rio de Janeiro

Mi perrita Cocó cumplió 3 años / My lovely Coco has turned 3 years old

Nubes en el cielo de Buenos Aires / Clouds in the sky in Buenos Aires 

Fiesta por el 25 de Mayo / National celebration 

Mis entradas para ver el Lago de los Cisnes / My tickets for Swan Lake

Una selfie vieja / An old selfie

Hermoso fin de semana en Buenos Aires / Beautiful weekend in Buenos Aires

Teatro Colón / Colon Teather

Final del Lago de los Cisnes / Swan Lake finale

Atardecer en mi patio / Sunset in my backyard

Mis amigas del trabajo / My lovely friends from work


Remember to follow me on Instagram: @seizeyourstyle


4 comentarios :

  1. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  2. everything looks so fun! I'd so love to see Swan Lake. xx


    TOPCOAT - FASHION BLOG

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Swan Lake was beautiful!! A dream come true for me :)

      Thanks for your comment dear!

      Eliminar

Stiler