viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2016

What I got for Christmas? A Philips Bluetooth Speaker!



Today I wanted to do a quick post to show you what I got this Christmas! My parents gave me the best present ever: a Philips Bluetooth Speaker! They know me too well and they know how much I love listening to music so for me this was the perfect gift.
I must confess that I wasn't completely sure about the quality of sound of portable speakers in general but this one from Philips has really surprised me! The sound is awesome, very clear, and you can put it to the top and it still sounds great! 
I will be definitely using this speaker a lot!! I think it's perfect to listen to music while working at home or cleaning my room and it's pretty small so it's very comfortable to carry with me in case I want to take it somewhere.
I also love the desing, it's very clean and it has a really nice and soft texture. So, I'm very very happy with this Bluetooth speaker. Have you received any awesome presents this Christmas? I would love to know! ;)





3 comentarios:

  1. Love it! Happy new year to you and your loved ones.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ResponderEliminar