lunes, 9 de enero de 2017

My New Favourite Nail Polish Shades



I was looking for some new nail polish shades lately and I'm very happy to tell you that I have found some really amazing colors last week. There was a special promotion in Farmacity Look, which is like my favourite beauty store here, so I was able to buy 3 nail polish and I just paid for two.
It was a bit hard to choose only three colors because there were a lot of amazing shades but I decided to get this 3:
The first one was Rimmel's 60 Seconds Super Shine and the shade is called "Gimme some of that" (335). I really like this color, I think it's super versatile and I'm sure I will be able to use it now in the spring but also when the fall comes it will still look great! This shade is super elegant and chic!



The next nail polish I bought was also from Rimmel 60 Seconds in the shade Coralicious (430). This shade I already had it before and I love it!! That's why I have bought it again. I think this one is the perfect summer shade, it's super nice, fun and fresh. It's a perfect mix of coral with a little bit of a pink tone.



And the third one was Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in the shade Red my Lips (470) and I have to say that I really wanted a classic red color because you can never go wrong with red. 
Red nails are the ultimate sign of elegance and they will make you look chic in a very easy way. So for me, it is a must to have a good shade of red and Sally Hansen products have very good quality.



So, these are my new favourite nail polish shades for the summer, I'm very excited to wear them! Which are your favourites?? I would love to know :)


6 comentarios:

  1. Loving these colours! :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post dear I realy like it . Kisses
    I followed you please follow back
    christinakristina.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for following me Kristina!! :)

      Eliminar
    2. Red is a classic. Beautiful shades and really for each season its shade. Excellent purchase!

      Eliminar