viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

Key Transitional Pieces from StyleWe

Finally, spring has come for those living in the northern hemisphere but since I'm back in Argentina, for me it's time for fall. Regardless of where are you living, I have found that dressing for spring and fall is more or less similar. We have to create transitional outfits in both cases because it's not warm or cold enough. We are still not ready for shorts and sandals nor for coats and boots. So, for me, getting dressed for this seasons is always the time I have most fun because I feel like I can mix a lot of different things and that I can create my favourite outfits. It's the best time to wear the pieces I love the most, which are jackets, trench coats, blazers and cardigans.
Therefore, for today's post, I want to show you some of my favourite transitional pieces from StyleWe, an amazing online store full of very chic and stylish garments.They have very good and diverse designs to fit every type of style and to help you create your perfect transitional outfit and any other kind of outfit you need.
Also, they have an amazing selection of purple party dresses, sexy dresses for club and tops you can buy in their web. In addition, I recommend checking out their blog in which you can find some good style advice, not only about clothing but also beauty. My favourite post is about easy ways to achieve perfect curly hairstyles because there is nothing better than completing an amazing outfit with a perfect looking hair.
So, I hope you like this selection of transitional pieces and please let me know which are your favourite clothes to wear for spring or fall :)














10 comentarios:

  1. Very stylish and chic outfit! Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. beautiful picks. the all black is my fave

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, that all black cardigan is gorgeous!!! }
      Thanks for your comment Wendee

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Thank you Marta!! There are many beautiful trench coats at StyleWe :)

      Eliminar
  4. The green blazer with black lapels is really lovely; it reminds me of classic Ralph Lauren styles!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are so right Gabrielle, it really has that Ralph Lauren vibe!

      Thanks for your comment!! :)

      Eliminar
  5. I love this shop
    Great inspiration
    Kiss
    Admaiorasemper.website

    ResponderEliminar