lunes, 22 de enero de 2018

My Hair Routine 2018



The beginning of a new year is the best moment to set up new routines. We are in the mood for change and for a fresh start. So we try to create a new healthy food routine, a new workout and exercise routine and we also do the same thing with our beauty, skincare and hair routine.
So, I thought it was a great idea to show you all the products I'm currently using on my hair as well as my hair care routine. Some of these products I have already mentioned here on the blog because they are incredible and I have been using them throughout last year and some of them are completely new.
Without further do, let's begin! 




Shampoo & Conditioner:

For my shampoo and conditioner, I normally like to alternate different products because I have the feeling that if I use the same products all the time, it's like my hair gets used to them and then it doesn't respond to their properties. I would really love to know if that is something that you also do, or if it's just my idea and it doesn't have any kind of logic at all haha :P
At the moment, I'm using the Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo and Conditioner because I tried them once with a sample and they did magic to my hair. They are extremely gentle with my hair and they have some amazing ingredients, such as pure coconut and jojoba oils, which helps a lot to moisturize and strengthen the hair. This line of products is suitable for all hair types and it's silicone-free and paraben-free.
They are a bit pricey for a shampoo and conditioner but I think they are very high quality and they give very good results. 



On the other hand, when I don't use the Kiehl's products, I'm using the Garnier Fructis Oil Repair 3 Shampoo, which I just recently bought and the OGX Kukuí Oil Conditioner. Both of them are full of natural oils, including olive, avocado and argan oils, which help to repair, nourish and smooth the hair. 
The OGX Conditioner I bought it while I was traveling so once I run out of this product I won't be able to buy it again but I guess I will probably buy the Conditioner from the same Garnier line because I'm very satisfied with their shampoo and it's also very affordable. 



Hair Mask:

Twice a week I normally apply a hair mask because I have a very dry and frizzy hair and I tend to use a lot of styling tools to make it look something neat. So, to try to restore my hair a little bit from all the heat of those tools, I use the Salon Essentials Smart Therapy Substance Caviar Repair Mask. 
This mask is designed for very fragile and dry hair and it helps to repair, nourish and protect it. This product is enriched with caviar extract and I have been using this mask for the last 5 months. Every time I apply it, I notice that my hair looks healthier, softer and it has a lot more shine.

Serum:

After I finished washing my hair and everything I normally apply a little bit of serum to my hair. I apply it all the time, especially when I need to style it with my hair straightener or any other tool so that it has some kind of protection against the heat.
At the moment, I'm using the Kiehl's Smoothing Oil-Infused Leave-In Concentrate, which I received as a birthday present from my friends and I can't stop telling you how much I love this product!! 
It contains Argan and Babassu oils (by the way, I have no idea what exactly is Babassu but it sounds very nourishing haha), it's paraben free and it's designed especially for dry and frizzy hair, which is exactly my type of hair.
This concentrate works as a nourishing and smoothing treatment if you apply it to damp hair and it also helps you with the styling. But also you can apply it to dry hair to give you extra softness and shine. I use it both ways, all the time when my hair is still wet and in case I feel like I need it, I apply it also when my hair is dry.

Overnight Treatment:

This is an extra step that I have included in my hair routine last year. I loved the idea of overnight treatment products that you apply before going to bed and that they work their magic while you are sleeping, so when I saw this product from L'Occitane I knew I have to try it! It's called Overnight Repairing Concentrate and it has 5 essential oils: Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange, Lavander (my favorite), Geranium and Angelica.  There is no way that my hair doesn't benefit from this product, it only has good natural stuff in it! 
So, I just apply 1 pump of it to my hair before going to bed, I try to distribute it through my lengths and that's all!! This concentrate will restore the hair fiber and reduce split ends while you are sleeping.




That's it for my hair routine!! Hope it was useful and let me know what do you think about these products? Is there any of them that you are currently using? Also, if you have any product recommendations I would love to know because there is nothing I enjoy more than to discover new hair products! ;)


Shop My Favorites



49 comentarios:

  1. These products seem so good! I have to be honest, I have never tried products from Khiels but now I`m really intrigued to try! Thanks for that!

    -JarOfSweeets-
    https://jarofsweeets.com/2018/01/22/baby-its-cold-outside/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFiBVNSnacfXubCZHJxeHQ

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! Yes, they are extremely good so give them a try!!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Beautiful products, I love Garnier shampoos! Have a great week!

    ♡ MARY MARÍA STYLE ♡

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mary!! Hope you have a great week as well! :)

      Eliminar
  3. I have same hair quality like you. And I love OGX hair products! You should give their range a try, they might be on a pricier side than Garnier but worth it for dry frizzy hair! I am gonna look out for the Kiehl's range!
    Hope you had an amazing weekend!
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Ankita!! Yes, I had very goods results with OGX products but I can't buy them here in Argentina :(
      Next time I travel I will look for some more products from that brand!!

      Eliminar
  4. I never used to see the point in serums but ever since I started using one after blow drying my hair I noticed a huge difference! Love Kiehls so might give the one you suggested a try!

    Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Sinéad!! Yes, you should give it a try! It's an amazing serum!!! :)

      Eliminar
  5. This sounds like a great hair routine! I repurchased that kukui oil shampoo the other day, I like it! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Nevena!!! Really?? That's great!! I really liked that product, I wish I could get it here ! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Great routine..
    So many amazing products.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I need to try these! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You have picked some of the greatest products. I love the one by L'Occitane.

    xx, Maryam
    www.glamandposh.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Maryam!!! Yes, L'Occitane products are amazing! :)

      Eliminar
  9. It both looks and sounds as though you've got a great haircare system in place! I also used to use some products by OGX, their Moroccan shampoo is pretty great too :) Hmm, I'm curious now about about L'Occitane's Overnight Repairing Concentrate! Have a fabulous week babe!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! I'm pretty satisfied with my routine now ;) I would love to try some more products from OGX, next time I travel I will buy the Moroccan one! About L'Occitane overnight concentrate, it feels very nice on the hair and I think it's helping me a lot! :)

      Eliminar
  10. It sounds like you have a good routine. That's awesome.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Courtney!! So happy you like it ! :)

      Eliminar
  11. Amazing products! Thanks for your review:)

    irinathayer.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I'm all about new beauty routines in the new year. Your skin and hair always needs a boost from fresh products.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Absolutely agree with you Yasmin!! New Year = New routines ;)

      Thanks for your comment :)

      Eliminar
  13. It's about time people realize that hair care is just as important as skin care. Thank you for sharing :)

    Sheena | http://sheenalovessunsets.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Absolutely agree Sheena!! Having a healthy hair is very important too!

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Eliminar
  14. Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! Let me know if you try any of them! I would love to know your thoughts! :)

      Eliminar
  15. So many great products!!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/01/camel-coat.html

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Great product, Thanks for sharing!

    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. So many great looks products! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I love kiehls! I have not tried any of their hair products but will need to now!
    kelseybang.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Kelsey!! Yes, you should try them, their hair products are so good too! :)

      Eliminar
  19. That amino acid conditioner is one of my all-time favorites!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  20. the hair mask sounds lovely :)
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my/

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Garnier shampoo is my favorite! Also, I use serums too, but I haven't tried overnight treatments. I should give this a try. Thanks for the idea dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jessica!! Yes, I think overnight treatments are very effective and also enjoyable! :) Hope you give them a try!

      Eliminar
  22. Gorgeous products. Loved it. Happy week. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/gamiss-in-rainbow-beach-and-noosa.html

    ResponderEliminar