lunes, 31 de agosto de 2020

TikTok Made Me Buy It - Beauty Edition

 TikTok Made Me Buy It - Beauty Edition

I don't know about you but TikTok has definitely become my favorite social media platform of 2020 (you can give me a follow here if you want). From the moment I have downloaded it at the beginning of the quarantine back in March, I haven't stopped using it! 

I love that it's light and fun, just what I was needing back then but at the same time, you are able to find all sorts of content, such as fashion, beauty, memes, dances, astrology, even politics. TikTok has it all! 

So, when it comes to beauty, TikTok has created major beauty trends and a lot of products got some serious hype, for example, Cerave and The Ordinary so I must confess that after seeing all this hype I had to try some of them too! So here are a few beauty products that I bought after seeing them all day long on TikTok. 

Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sunscreen 

I already mentioned this one in one of my previous posts but I saw many people talking wonders about this product on Tiktok and as I love trying some Korean products I was very interested in buying this sunscreen. This is now my favorite sunscreen because it's so lightweight, it absorbs so quickly and it's so easy to wear that it's no excuse to not wear an SPF every single day. I absolutely love it!

Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sunscreen

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I don't understand why it took me so long to try this product because this was already hyped even before TikTok, it's definitely a holy grail! I'm already in the middle of the bottle and I love it because it removes my make up so quickly and easily. Also, it's a very affordable product that you can find at any drugstore, so I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 2

The Ordinary Retinol 0,2% in Squalane

I have seen so many skincare experts and estheticians in TikTok talking about how important is to include retinol in your routine that I was totally convinced! Also, as I'm turning 32 next month I thought now it's the right moment to start. I was very curious to try The Ordinary since I have heard that they have some amazing products for very affordable prices so I decided to try their retinol. I like this formula because it's quite gentle as it only has 0,2% retinol and it has worked very well for me. I didn't experience any redness or irritation since I have started using it and now I'm seeing some amazing results! My face is looking a lot better, brighter and with a lot less acne, so I'm very satisfied!

The Ordinary Retinol 2% in Squalane

The Ordinary Retinol 2% in Squalane 2

Have you bought any new beauty products because they were so trendy and popular in TikTok? I also have bought some other products so let me know if you would like to read the second part of this post! :) 


Shop the post:


16 comentarios:

  1. My sister use that Miccelar water and love it so much. I try The Ordinary Retinol and it was too agresive for my skin.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/marc-jacobs-decadance-mugler-aura.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, retinol can be an agresive ingredient, that's why I have started with the lowest percentage I have found and luckily I didn't experience any problems :)

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Yes, it's such a good product!!!
      Thanks for your comment babe! :)

      Eliminar
  3. I've tried Garnier micellar water and the ordinary retinol and I loved both!
    I'm especially liking the ordinary products in this moment!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Silvia! Me too, everything I have tried so far from The Ordinary is great, I'm having amazing results so I'm happy to read they work for you too :)

      Eliminar
  4. These products must be great. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/marc-jacobs-decadance-mugler-aura.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've heard so much about that Ordinary product... Maybe I'll have to give it a try too! :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jenna! Yes, this product in particular works great for me! :)

      Eliminar
  6. I haven't tried the TO Retinol yet but the other products are great! They're worth to try!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Absolutely! Everything I have tried so far was great! I can totally do a part two of this post ;)

      Thank you for your comment!

      Eliminar
  7. Thank you for reviewing these products! I'll try them!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. love this post !!! and the products that you purchased
    shy - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ResponderEliminar