miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Decoration: My Home Office Space



Today I want to share with you something a little bit different, I was working for some time ago in creating a very nice and comfortable home office space and I finally managed to organize it! Lately, I have been working a lot more from home, because of my job but also because of the blog so I think it's very important to have a nice and organized place where you can enjoy your working hours.
So, let's start first with the desk. This desk was a gift from my parents and I love it! It's big and it has a lot of space to store all my stuff so it's very easy for me to keep everything organized. Plus I think it's very elegant and it's gives me a sense of warmth.




Then, on top of the desk I put the beautiful latern I bought in Mostar to add some color and also because it's nice to have some light while you're working or studying.



In addition, I put this cool motivation quote to keep my thoughts positive and also I added some stones because I think they are beautiful but they also help with your energy.





On the other side, I keep some post-it because they are quite uselful and you never know when you're going to need them and last but not the least I keep all my notebooks and my agenda to write down all the important stuff.





Of course, this is also the place where I use my laptop all the time. I hope you liked my little home office space. I think I will be adding some other things in the future but I hope this post gave you some decoration ideas. ;) 


9 comentarios:

  1. Cute lamp!
    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This looks like the perfect spot to work! I love how you have your planners neatly organized and those post its! Love it =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! So happy you like my home office space! I'm very happy with the result! :)

      Eliminar