lunes, 16 de enero de 2017

Travel Obsession: Dubai

Image from @muradosmann

Hello everyone!! For today's post I want to start a new section on the blog which is called Travel Obsession. The idea of this new section is to share with you some inspiration from different bloggers and instagram accounts around the world of the places I'm obsessed with.
I'm sure many of you have gone through this situation, you start to get obsessed with travelling to a certain place and then you suddenly start seeing everyone on social media visiting this place and that is exactly what happened to me with Dubai. 
Since the beginning of this new year, I have started to get a real obsession with travelling to this incredible city because I am totally amazed with the stunning buildings, specially the Burj Khalifa, which is the tallest building in the world and I'm sure it must be mind blowing to see.
I have also wanted for so long to visit an arabic country because I'm very interested in their culture and I really enjoy getting to know places that are totally different from where I come from. I think you learn the most of these kind of experiences, in which there is so much contrast.
Another thing I'm totally obsessed about is going to these tours in the desert. I'm really sure that walking barefoot in the sand in such a stunning and peaceful place like the desert must be completely breath taking and it is an experience I would love to have someday.
Last but not the least, Dubai is a great shopping destination which is also something I look for when travelling because you know I love to shop as well ;)
So I hope this post inspires you and I would love to know which are your current travel obsessions?

Image from Glam & Glitter 

Image from Glam & Glitter 

Image from Glam & Glitter 

Image from @iamgalla 

Image from @iamgalla 

Image from @iamgalla 

Image from my friend's Instagram @slavagna 

Another picture from my friend's Instagram @slavagna 

Image from Lovely Pepa 

Image from Lovely Pepa

Image from Lovely Pepa 

Image from @lovelypepa 

Image from @lovelypepa 

Image from @lovelypepa



2 comentarios: