lunes, 14 de agosto de 2017

Argentina Travel Bucket List


I think it is time already for me to share a travel bucket list from my own country! I know I have been choosing to travel overseas in the last opportunities but that doesn’t mean that there are no interesting places to visit in Argentina. It’s quite the opposite actually, there are tons of incredible places that I really want to visit soon.
Argentina is a very large and diverse country, you can get almost any kind of landscape you want to see here, from the coast of the Atlantic Ocean to the mountains of La Cordillera de Los Andes, you have forest, jungles, waterfalls, and of course the classic Pampa Humeda, with endless green fields.
So, for today’s post, I would like to show what the top places from Argentina that are currently on my travel bucket list. Let’s start!

Iguazu Waterfalls

This has to be my number one travel destination for sure. I have mentioned it before here on the blog, I totally love waterfalls. Wherever there is a waterfall in a country I’m visiting I have to go see it. So, it’s so funny that having the Iguazu Waterfalls very close to the place I live, I still haven’t seen them. They are considered one of the world’s seven wonders and I can understand why! They are massive and very impressive!!! In addition, Iguazu Waterfalls also offers a lot to see in regards to animal species and jungle environment. So this is, without a doubt a very interesting place to visit!

Image Source: Gerencia de Viajes

Perito Moreno Glacier

This is another place that I can’t understand how come I haven’t visited yet! This glacier is located in the southern part of Argentina right by the mountains and close to the border with Chile. Not only you can see a great glacier formation but also the whole landscape is beyond beautiful with the mountains and the forest. It really looks like a very quiet and peaceful place. I have also heard recently that this is the biggest glacier in the world that you can appreciate from a very close point. But what is even better is that you can actually book a tour to walk on the glacier!! Imagine how cool that must be! I really would love to try it!

Image Source: Happy Tellus

Image source: patriciagallardo.com

Salinas Grandes

Going to the northern part of Argentina, the landscape varies a lot! We say goodbye to the green landscapes full of trees and rivers and we go to an almost different world. Dryer but not because of that less interesting. The mountains turn from green to red and other different colors because of the minerals they have and the vegetation becomes less frequent. In the middle of this region, you can find an incredible place: The Salinas. A huge extensión of salt, it’s like a desert but instead of having sand all around you have salt, which has the most incredible White color. I can’t tell you how many amazing pictures I have seen from this place. So, that’s why I wanted to include it on my bucket list, you should definitely google it!

Image Source: Perfil Turismo

Image Source: Hills to Heels


Ushuaia

Last but not the least I want to include Ushuaia, the city at the end of the world! How crazy must feel to be so close to the Antartic. Not only because of that, this city has many interesting things to see, you can also go by boat to see the Beagle channel, you also have mountains to practice some ski and the landscape I’m sure won’t disappoint anyone because it’s so impressive.

Image Source: Patagonia.net

Image Source: Tolkeyen Patagonia



Well, these are my top spots to visit in Argentina, I hope you like them and please let me know if you have a travel bucket list from your own country. Also, I would love to know if you plan to visit Argentina someday.

10 comentarios:

  1. Those waterfalls look absolutely incredible! I've seen images of Iguazu Waterfalls before, but had no idea they could be found in Argentina. Wow!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, one part is in Argentina and the other part of the Waterfalls is in Brazil!

      Thank you so much for your comment Gabrielle! :)

      Eliminar
  2. I need to go here! This looks amazing <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Merel!! Yes, I really want to visit all these places :)

      Eliminar
  3. Oh wow these pictures are so pretty! I would love to visit Here..

    Take a look at my blog if you want and don't miss my latest post.
    Top Style With More Style With Scarves

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a lovely post! I really wanna visit Argentina as well!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kris!! Yes, Argentina has a lot to offer!! Hope you can visit it soon :)

      Eliminar
  5. These all look amazing! Argentina is also in my bucketlist :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar