jueves, 22 de febrero de 2018

Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Review



I know I have already mentioned this product before on my Top 5 Beauty Products of 2017 but this foundation is so good that it totally deserves a separate post!
I have always heard that in regards to makeup, it's very important to invest in a good quality foundation because that is the base of your entire makeup look!
If your face doesn't look good, there is no blush, no eyeshadow or lipstick that can improve the makeup. So I followed this advice and I was in the hunt to find my perfect foundation but it's actually very funny how I ended up buying this Shiseido foundation.



The truth is I wanted to try the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation because I have heard from one of my favorite bloggers, Tamara Kalinic, that it was very good! But the day I decided to buy it, I went to a store that didn't sell Clinique products haha :P I'm going to say in my defense that I was traveling so I just stumbled upon this store and went there to ask if they have it.
So, when the sales representative told me they didn't sell Clinique products, I asked her if they had any similar foundation to that one. That was the time when she introduced me to Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation. I have always wanted to try this brand so I totally accepted her recommendation. Once she tried it on my skin I was completely sold! I loved the light texture and how the color merged perfectly with my skin tone. 
As you can imagine at this point, I ended up buying it and I'm very happy I did because it's the only foundation I have been using for the past year.


What I love about this product is, in the first place, the color which matches perfectly with my skin tone. Shiseido has 16 different shades of this foundation so it's very easy to find the right one for you! In my case, I have picked the shade Golden 4 and as I said before it merges perfectly with my natural skin tone.
In the second place, I love the texture of this product, as the name indicates, it's a liquid foundation and it's very light and easy to apply.  I normally apply it with a foundation brush and the product runs very smoothly. Once I have it on my skin, I don't even feel it and that's a great plus because I love feeling like my skin can still breathe under the makeup. In addition, this product has SPF 20, which to me is always important to have products that also protect my skin from the sun.


And last but not the least, I love the natural finish this foundation has! It improves and evens the skin tone, with a very good coverage but always keeping that natural look.  
For these reasons, this has become my favorite foundation and I'm very satisfied with it. I know that it's a little bit on the pricey side but I consider this to be a great investment because it will make all your makeup looks absolutely fabulous! The bottle contains 30 ml which I think it's a very good amount of product and taking into consideration that you can do your entire face with just one pump, it makes it very long lasting!


So, these were my thoughts on the Shiseido Synchro Skin foundation. I hope you find this review helpful and please let me know if you have tried it or if you were thinking about buying this product? Also, if you have any other good foundations to recommend I would love to know! :)

41 comentarios:

  1. I've heared so many good things about shiseido,
    but never bought my own product from this brand.
    Thank you for the review.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Amely!! The same happened to me! I have always heard amazing things about this brand and I really wanted to try it! :)

      Eliminar
  2. I have heard that Shishedo make amazing skin products that are really good for your complexion so I'm sure that this is really good too!

    x
    Shloka
    http://www.thesilksneaker.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Shloka! I have heard the same thing about the brand so I was very excited to try this product!! :)

      Eliminar
  3. I love the products by Shiseido!

    XO

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Daria!! Yes, they are excellent products! :)

      Eliminar
  4. I have been using my foundation for years and it feels like it's time for a change! Never tried Shiseido products! xx

    |Elegant Duchess|

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot dear!! You can give this one a go!! Let me know if you try it! :)

      Eliminar
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    I love skin care products by Shiseido! I'm really curious to try this foundation. Seems to be amazing!

    NEW WISHES POST | OMG, BEAUTY NEWS TO TRY THIS WEEK. :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Miguel!! If you love Shiseido products, I'm sure you are going to love this foundation! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Great post dear! ♥
    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Happy to hear you've found your perfect match babe, isn't it amazing when a foundation totally matches your complexion?! Mine is a little too dark right now thanks to winter haha. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!! I'm so happy and satisfied with this foundation!!! The color is just perfect!! Thank you so much for your comment Gabrielle!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend too! :)

      Eliminar
  8. I've never heard of this, but after reading your review I think I'm going to check it out! I have tried the Clinique foundation and liked it, so I'm sure I would really like this too. Thanks for your recommendation!

    Alex | www.SoFitSoPretty.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Alex! I'm very happy you find the review helpful! I hope I can also try the Clinique foundation one day! :)

      Eliminar
  9. Having SPF is super important for me too. I'm always amazed with how many products and brands don't have this in their products. I've been looking for a lightweight foundation, I might need to look into Shiseido now.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sonia!! I totally agree! To me is something key, because I like to have some protection from the sun in my everyday routine, so having SPF included on my make up or day cream, makes it a lot easier! :)

      Eliminar
  10. It's always nice reading positive reviews about products =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Looks like a great foundation.
    Have a lovely Sunday! :)

    Kathy's delight

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I need to give this foundation a try! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. it rely looks like a good one!

    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/02/shein-teddy-bear-coat.html

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    As I said, I'm super curious to try :D

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | STRIPES ARE SO TIMELESS. :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Thanks for sharing! I'll try.

    Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Sounds like a great product - I don’t think they sell this anywhere near me though. I will keep a lookout for this brand though, thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your comment!! Yes, I hope you can find it anywhere near you. If not, you can always try online ;)

      Eliminar
  17. I love shiseido products too! Also, lovely review dear. Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!!! So happy you liked the review! :)

      Eliminar