jueves, 15 de febrero de 2018

New Dress from Gamiss + Haul

Gamiss Blue Dress and Haul


A couple of weeks ago I have received some amazing products from Gamiss, a web store that I'm collaborating with, and I'm very excited to show them to you!
Before we start, I have to say two things, first that you can check their Gamiss valentines gifts selection and that I was super impressed with the quality of their products! All the items were exactly the same as you could see on the website, all the sizes were perfect and according to the size guide, which made the overall shopping experience very easy and pleasant!  

Gamiss Blue Dress

The first item I'm going to talk to you about was definitely my favorite from this haul: it's this Cold Shoulder Chiffon Dress in the most beautiful and elegant blue color. I have completely fallen in love with the sleeve details which make this dress so delicate and interesting at the same time! 

Gamiss Blue Dress 2

Gamiss Blue Dress 3

I think this kind of dress is perfect for any occasion because you can easily dress it down or up, according to your needs. In this case, I paired it with my H&M nude loafers to get a more casual look, along with this Aldo bag, which I think adds a really fun touch to the whole outfit! 

Gamiss Blue Dress Details

H&M Nude Loafers

Gamiss Blue Dress styling

I have also decided to wear another item I have received from this store, which is this lovely Rhinestone Sun Moon Layered Pendant Necklace, which I absolutely adore because of the sun-moon-stars theme I have already told you I'm obsessed with! Another great thing about this product is that they are two separate necklaces so you can wear it all together stacking them or you can just wear one of them! So you can get 3 different looks with just one product! I think that's a great plus! 

Gamiss Moon Necklace


The other items I have received from the brand were this absolutely cute Pineapple Shape Stud Earrings which are so adorable!! I'm in love with them! I think they are such a fun accessory to wear and they are perfect for summer. 

Gamiss Pineappel Earrings

I have also received two pieces that I didn't have the chance to shot properly because they are outerwear pieces and the weather in Buenos Aires has been extremely hot lately but I'm sure I will be able to wear them for some nice cool summer nights. First, is this Faux Pu Long Sleeve Jacket, which I think it's a very cool bomber jacket to add to your wardrobe because the colors are very neutral, so it makes it very easy to style! 


And, last but not the least I have received a beautiful Knit Collarless Cardigan with Pockets in khaki color but this one is currently sold out. Anyway, I recommend you to check out their website to see more amazing pieces and also don't forget to check out their special promotion Gamiss valentines day 2018.


I really hope you like this post and please let me know which item was your favorite :) 

Special thanks to Maggie from Ohmagblog.com for helping me with the pictures! 

42 comentarios:

  1. That's a really pretty dress! I like the bag too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fantastic dress,it's perfect for you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the bag!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You look so, so lovely in this blue dress Andrea! The colour suits you perfectly and I love the elegant bow-tie shoulders/sleeves - too cute! Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much my lovely!! I'm so happy you like this outfit!! I fell in love with the shoulder details, it really makes the dress look a lot more elegant! ;) Hope you are also having a lovely weekend Gabrielle!! :)

      Eliminar
  5. WOW Great post!
    follow or follow? let me know
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That dress is so gorgeous, it suits you so well. The colour and style is so perfect, I'd love to get one for myself. The knitwear is also divine, I love items like that, they're so hygge and fabulous.

    Have a good weekend :)
    Amy;
    Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Amy!! I'm so happy you like the dress, I'm sure it will look great on you too!! :)

      Eliminar
  7. So many great looks! i especially love the pineapple earrings =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! Aren't they the cutest and most fun earrings?? I'm in love with them! :)

      Eliminar
  8. Que maximo arrasou amei os look arrasou nas imagens, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Your dress is really cute! I like how you styled it! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Nevena!! So happy you like the outfit! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Thanks a lot :D

    dear, you look amazing. I'm in looove with your bag and your shoes :3

    NEW BRANDING POST | HUSH PUPPIES: THE DAY I MET THE COMPANY! <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Miguel!!! It makes me so happy to read you like them! :)

      Eliminar

  11. Your words are so inspiring, dear. Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend :)
    Custom rubber stamps

    ResponderEliminar
  12. The dress is perfect! And bijouterie I really like, a great set. Thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Lovely blue dress, love the cold shoulders style. Fantastic bag too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Jessica!! So happy you like it!! Cold shoulder style is my favorite at the moment! :)

      Eliminar
  14. This is one lovely outfit hun! That dress looks really gorgeous and it looks so good on you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hermosa! Me encanto tus outfits sobre todo el vestido lo ame

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchisimas gracias Maggie!! Me re ayudaste con las fotos! :)

      Eliminar