lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Guide from Zaful



Being just two days away from Valentine's Day, I thought about creating a Last Minute gift guide with my favorites picks for him and for her from Zaful fashion! In case you are still looking for the perfect present to give to your loved one this post is perfect for you! 
This web store is hosting an amazing Valentines Sale 2018 in which you will be able to find amazing pieces at a very affordable price. Zaful has everything you may need for this special occasion, for her but also for him as well. So, without further talking, let me show you my favorites! 



If you are looking for a cute present for that special girl in your life, I have found these amazing items that I'm sure she will absolutely adore! In the first place, I have picked a beautiful swimming suit because Zaful is very well known for their amazing designs in swimwear.  What I particularly love about this one, is that is pretty classic but it has a fun and interesting touch with the tropical leaf print, I'm currently loving everything with this kind of design!
Then I have selected this lovely top with this kisses print which I thought was very appropriate for Valentine's but also very easy to wear in any other time of the year.
The third item I loved was this super original heart-shaped bag!! How cute is this??? I'm obsessed with it and I think it will be a nice bag for every girl to add that pop of color on any basic outfit! :)
Last but not the least, I have picked some white sneakers with a lovely rose embroidery detail on them. I have already mentioned how obsessed I am with anything embroidered so when I saw these sneakers I knew I had to include them in this gift guide! That style of shoe is perfect for every day and it's also very easy to style, so that's why they will make a very nice present! In case you would like to see more gift ideas, I also recommend you to check their Valentine's underwear collection. ;)



Now it's time to talk about gift ideas for him! First, I have picked this very elegant sweater, which I love because it's a very classic color but it has a very interesting detail with the buttons embellishment. I think sweaters are a good present because no matter his particular style they are a very basic piece, that everyone wears. 
Then, I have also picked a swimsuit because I loved the color combination of this one, again is a very classic style but with nice colors and very easy to pair with anything. 
Another great gift option is, without a doubt, a cool t-shirt. I loved the print on this one because I think looks very modern and trendy! And I also think it would look very nice paired with the swim shorts, don't you think?
Lastly, I have picked some sneakers as well, because they look super comfortable but cool at the same time! The grey color is perfect to wear with everything so that way, you can make sure that he will wear them all the time ;)

So, those would be all my gift ideas for this Valentine's day! I hope you find this post useful and that you can find the perfect gift for that special person in your life! Also, let me know which item is your favorite from this selection? I would love to know! :)

31 comentarios:

  1. great gift ideas!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's a nice choice! I'm so happy that I'm single - I do not have to stress about buying a present in last 5 minutes before the day but it's always useful to see such posts :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm also single haha :P but it was fun to think about what I would buy if I had a boyfriend haha ;)

      Eliminar
  3. Great post dear :) ♥

    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's always a good idea to shop in Zaful, you'll get a lot from your buck.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Absolutely agree Mercy!! You can get so many good deals there!

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Eliminar
  5. great ideas. I love the sneaker!
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!!Those sneakers are so pretty!!! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Such great picks!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/02/my-first-new-york-fashion-week-recap.html

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I always love the Valentine's Day motifs this time of year. That heart purse is so cute!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Yasmin!! I thought the same!! It's the cutest thing! :)

      Eliminar
  8. The red heart bag is just to cute, great post! xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!!! Yes, I fell in love with it!!! The cutest bag ever! :)

      Eliminar
  9. That red bag is sooo cute! I'd love to have that with my Valentine's outfit :3

    http://www.rosegoldrhyme.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Deasy!!! Yes, it would be the perfect accessory for a Valentine's outfit! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Okay, that cropped white shirt is SO cute! The addition of the kisses makes it totally perfect for Valentine's... and summer in general! Oh my gosh, I'm so, so keen for the warm weather to kick in now haha. Happy Valentine's Day gorgeous!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot babe!! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! Warmer days are going your way now! ;)

      Eliminar
  11. The heart bag <3

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Awesome guide Andrea, love the sneakers!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rubi!! Yes, those sneakers looks so cool! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Wow these are some amazing picks! Am I being too cheesy to say that the heart bag has my heart? Lol it's just soooo cute! :)
    Btw hope you don't mind me asking but how do you make these edits/collages? Do you use any software? It looks so neat! :)
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/2018/02/12/look-chic-sweatshirt-valentines-day-outfit-look/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Ankita!!! Nahhh, you are not too cheesy at all! I'm also obsessed with the heart back!!It's the cutest thing! :)
      I'm using Canva (it's a free website) to make this collages! So happy you like them!

      Eliminar
  14. Lovely picks dear. That red lips print top is super cute!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear Jessica!! Yes, I think so too! It's such a cute piece! :)

      Eliminar
  15. hey dear,this post are so useful and important in life,keep up and thank to writer for sharing....

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ResponderEliminar