jueves, 8 de febrero de 2018

Monthly Favorites: January

January Monthly Favorites


Once again I have decided to do a Monthly Favorites post since there were a lot of products that I was loving during January and I think it would be great to share them with you! 
Some of them, I have already talked about here on the blog but some others are completely new or I haven't mentioned them yet. So, let's get straight to my January Favorites!

January Monthly Favorites 2


1- L'Oréal True Match Concealer

This product is completely new to me, I have just purchased it a couple of weeks ago because, sadly, I have run out of my Shiseido concealer, which I was using before. But I have to say that this was a very interesting discovery! The L'Oréal True Match Concealer has an excellent coverage, you can't really see any imperfections once I have applied this, and I also love the light texture it has. I have bought it in the shade 6.D/W which is called Golden Honey and it blends very well with my skin tone so I'm very satisfied with this product! I have been using it almost every day so I think it really deserves a place here on my Monthly Favorites.

L'Oréal True Match Concealer


2- DIY Tourmaline Stone Necklace

Two weeks ago I went to an open market near my house and I bought this gorgeous Tourmaline stone, which I was looking for such a long time! I have been obsessed with stones and gems lately because they have amazing properties for your energy and well being in general and one of my friends recommended me to get this particular stone because it's the best for neutralizing negative energy and thinking from other and from yourself as well. It's very protective! 
Once I got my stone I did a little DIY and I have put it on to a nice but plain silver chain necklace and now I really love how it looks! It has changed completely! So if you would like to know more about stones and how to make your own stone necklace let me know I can prepare a special post on this topic for you :)  

Tourmaline Necklace

Tourmaline Necklace 2


3- My New Travel Notebook

This gorgeous travel notebook from Lunatik Cuadernos was a gift from my Secret Santa last month! We have played Secret Santa with my group of blogger friends and my designated Santa gave me this lovely present! I'm obsessed with planners and notebooks so receiving this was really the perfect gift for me and now I feel extremely inspired and motivated to plan a new trip! 

Travel Notebook

Travel Notebook Inside


4- Vichy Idéal Soleil SPF 50 Brume Fraicheur Visage

I know I have already mentioned this product in my summer essentials post but this facial sunscreen from Vichy has become my best ally in this hot summer! I'm in love with how practical and convenient it is and I thought it was just fair to include it here because I have been using it a lot during January and I'm sure I will continue to use it this month! It makes the task of protecting from the sun so easy and enjoyable because it's a very light and gentle spray that you just apply on to your face and it will refresh your skin and fix your make-up (if you are wearing any) while you are taking care of your skin! Isn't that great? I couldn't be any more satisfied with this product!

Vichy Ideal Soleil Sunscreen


5- Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

I have purchased the Creamy Eye Treatment last year but I have just realized that I have never talked about it on the blog and now that I'm getting close to finishing it, I felt like I need to tell you how good it is and how much I love to use it! 
As the name indicates, it has a very nice and creamy texture and it helps a lot to moisturize and it nourishes the eye area. 
I have noticed my eyes looking super fresh and hydrated every morning, so even though it's a little bit pricey I still highly recommend it.

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

So, there are my January Favorites!! Hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know if you are currently using any of these products and what do you think about them! Also, I would love to know which were your favorites last month!!

36 comentarios:

  1. Such lovely essentials Andrea! I love anything from Kiehl's!
    xo
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Stella!! I love Kiehl's too! They have many amazing products! :)

      Eliminar
  2. that Kiehl's creamy eye treatment sounds amazing! thanks for the review :)
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! Yes, I'm loving that product!! Let me know if you have the chance to try it! :)

      Eliminar
  3. I used to love this L'oreal concealer but I've stopped since I can't find an ideal shade. That's so creative! This necklace looks really unique, Kiehl's cream is on my wishlist :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hate when that happens!! I hope you can find a good shade from another brand then! :)
      Thank you so much!! I'm loving how the necklace looks now! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Great selection!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Loving these items you've featured and got to love Kiehl's such a wonderful brand with so many lovely products! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Layla!! Yes, Kiehl's has become one of my favorite brands too!!! :)

      Eliminar
  6. I love the travel notebook !
    https://thefrenchiestblog.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Alex!! Yes, the travel notebook is so pretty!! :)

      Eliminar
  7. i like notebook with balloon :)
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Isidora!! It was the best gift for me, I love it too :)

      Eliminar
  8. I love your new travel notebook! And how sweet it was a Secret Santa gift as well - have fun adding memories to it this year Andrea! Have a wonderful weekend.. :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle! Yes, I thought it was the sweetest gift and very appropiate too! :)

      Have a great weekend dear! :)

      Eliminar
  9. Great selection. You have a lovely blog. <3
    Maybe follow for follow ? :)
    https://belyfashionadress.blogspot.ba/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love Kiehl's products. I have only been using them for a few months but I can see a difference. I must try this eye cream xx

    Elegant Duchess

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! Yes, they make such a difference!!! Let me know if you try the eye cream! :)

      Eliminar
  11. Wonderful post. Wonderful products. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/bridal-fashion-with-dresshopau.html

    ResponderEliminar
  12. That travel notebook is so cute, and I definitely need to try that eye cream!


    Catherine
    www.fashionardenter.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Catherine!! Yes, I'm in love with the travel notebook, can't wait to plan a new trip! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Great favourites! I am looking for a new concealer, might try that one.

    A Shimmer, A Shadow

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Great items, Love the travel notebook !

    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Great selection dear. I absolutely love L'Oréal True Match Concealer too! It's such a convenient and amazing beauty tool to have!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar