lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017

Styling Cold Shoulder Tops


Today I have two very exciting news to tell you! First, I have received two beautiful cold shoulder tops from Rosegal and I was finally able to shoot some outfit pictures to show you how I style them! And second, I have also finally started to work with a photographer!! I couldn't be any more excited about this because I feel like I'm finally getting the quality pictures I have always wanted for my blog :)
Anyway, going back to the newest additions to my wardrobe, I was for a long time obsessed with cold shoulder tops. I think it's one of my favorite Spring-Summer trends and I'm very excited that the warmer days are coming to Buenos Aires to start wearing them! 
First, I picked this lovely light blue cold shoulder top with this very cute bows because I think this color is very easy to style and it looks very elegant. The quality of this top is very good for the price and I think it fits me very well. I got this one in a size M and when I first received this piece and tried it on, I thought it was a little bit big for me but now I think the size is OK and exactly as it was explained on the website. Also, the top looks the same as the pictures from the site, which is always good!
I paired this top, with my dark blue skinny jeans from Zara, tanned ankle booties from Sibyl Vane and I picked a bag from Mango and my leather jacket from Stradivarius in the same shade because I love how this looks with the light blue from the top. 






In the second place, I picked this Gingham cold shoulder top because Gingham was also one of my favorite trends for Spring-Summer so if I can get a mix of two of my favorite trends in just one top, that's definitely the winner! I can't explain to you how much in love I am with this top! The quality is awesome for the price! It's a very soft cotton blend and it feels very nice on the skin. It also has some very cute bow straps in the sleeves which makes it even more special. And the best part of all is that it fits me perfectly! I also got this top in size M and I couldn't be any more satisfied with it :)
For this outfit, I decided to pair the top with my faux leather skirt from Zara, black ankle booties from Sibyl Vane as well, and a lovely black cross body bag from Carpisa.



Photography by Emilse Torrens (you can see more of her amazing work here)

I really hope you like these outfits and please let me know which one is your favorite! Also, I would love to get your feedback on the photography in this post! 


You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Surprise code: RGEN



This post was made in collaboration with Rosegal. However, all the opinions are my own.

34 comentarios:

  1. You can never have too many cold shoulder tops! I really love the pale blue top on you, particularly because of the pretty bow straps; such a cute addition to the top. Have a lovely week!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! I agree!! I love the bow stripes, I think they look very sweet! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Off the shoulder tops always look so good! I love that blue one you're wearing.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful looks! I Love the top with the bows, so cute!

    Florals&Smiles

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gorgeous outfits. I love the cold shoulder tops both of them are very pretty and feminine. Great photos and the location is stunning. Have a lovely day. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/zaful-embroidery-wishlist.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Chris!! I'm so glad you liked the post and the pictures! :)

      Eliminar
  5. I love cold shoulder tops and you look amazing in both, especially in the second one, so cute! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment!! I'm so glad you liked the tops!! The second one is also my favorite!! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Owh, yeah, love them both :) Super cool!
    Unfortunately here is too cold for such tops now, but I am awaiting summer impatiently :D
    Happy Wednesday!
    https://anjage.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love them both! I'm still obsess with cold shoulder looks :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Alyssa!! Yes, I'm obsessed with them! I think they look so pretty! :)

      Eliminar
  8. your first outfit is amazing <3
    http://wooho11.blogspot.com - i invite <3

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Both outfits are super cute!! The second one was my favorite.!!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! The second one is also my favorite!! :)

      Eliminar
  10. I like the effortless styling. You received some nice pieces. Beautiful!

    https://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! I'm so happy with these tops! They are great! :)

      Eliminar
  11. LOVE how you've styled the gingham top!
    xx
    http://angelebaby.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. recently I always weal off shoulder top ^^. you looks so cute wearing that top.

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Tori!! I'm also loving off shoulder tops! :)

      Eliminar
  13. I love your style! Great post and blog!Cute tops!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. That light blue Rosegal Bowknot Stripe Cold Shoulder Top is very pretty! You also look very pretty wearing the gingham bowknot cold shoulder top paired with the black Zara skirt. Of the two tops I think I like the light blue one best, but I like the look of the outfit featuring the skirt best. I'd love to see the blue blouse and black skirt styled together. You look beautiful in both outfits.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! That's a great suggestion! I also think the blue top would look great with the leather skirt!!

      Eliminar
  15. love how you styled these tops into a fall style, great inspiration !
    Sonia
    www.soniaaicha.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. That's a cute outfit you got there dear. I love the combo of leather booties and leather jacket. Such an edgy look.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Jessica!!! I'm so glad you liked the outfits!!! :)

      Eliminar