lunes, 2 de julio de 2018

My Top 5 Favorite Beaches in Croatia

My top 5 Favorite Beaches in Croatia

For all of my friends and readers who are currently in Europe enjoying the summer and maybe thinking about going to the beach anytime soon, this is the post you were waiting for :P
In the last few years, Croatia has become a top summer destination in Europe because of its incredible coastline and light blue sea. There are tons of different beaches to enjoy in this country and it can get overwhelming to decide where to go. So, after spending the last two summers exploring this country I thought about sharing my favorite beaches. 
I'm not saying these 5 options are the best, the truth is that with a very long coastline and more than a thousand islands to discover, there is definitely a place for everyone and endless alternatives but I wanted to share with you the ones I consider my favorites and also to tell you why.  So without further talking let's go to the beach! ;)

1- The Must-Visit: Zlatni Rat

I felt like I had to go to Croatia to visit this beach, it was definitely a must! Zlatni Rat beach (located on the island of Brac) is absolutely incredible, the water is unbelievably clear and it has the most beautiful light blue color. Even the view you get while you are walking towards this beach is totally worth it because you are able to see that golden horn shape formed by the pebble beach. It's absolutely stunning!


Zlatni Rat Beach

Zlatni Rat beach - Croatia

2- The Chic: Banje Beach

If you are more into those beach lounges where you can listen to some cool music, chill and enjoy some drinks while seeing the most amazing view of the Dubrovnik walls, then Banje beach is definitely the place for you. 
It's also a great spot for people watching since, for example, many famous bloggers and celebrities have been there too. So, grab your favorite pair of sunglasses and your trendiest swimsuit and enjoy the chic experience ;)


Banje beach


Banje beach Dubrovnik

Banje beach View
 You can see the Dubrovnik walls just behind me

3- The Paradisiac: Sunj beach 

This beach located on Lopud Island (near Dubrovnik) is one of the sandy beaches you can find in Croatia, which makes it really special because most of them are pebble beaches. This one is not as crowded as the other two I have just mentioned so it really gives you that paradisiac and more private experience. If you want to read more about my trip to this island you can check my post here. 


Sunj beach

4- The Urban: Bacvice beach

This is a very popular beach located in Split. What I like about this one is that is located right in the city center practically so it's very easy to get there. I also have very good memories of this beach since it was the first one I have visited in Croatia and it was super close to the hostel I stayed in at that time, so it's kind of special to me. Anyway, if you happen to go to Split, you will probably end up visiting this one ;)


Bacvice beach

5- The Hidden Gem: Sablicevo beach

Last but not the least I wanted to include this hidden gem because when I was in Croatia last summer I have decided to spend a couple of days in Rijeka, which is not the most touristic city and I have also heard some people telling me that this city didn't have any good beaches. However, I was able to find this place that completely blew my mind! I couldn't believe how this amazing beach was just hidden in the middle of the city! The water was completely clear, clean and it had the most amazing color! Also, what I loved about this beach is that it wasn't super crowded and most of the people there were locals, so I felt like I was one of them ;)


Sablicevo beach


Sablicevo beach Rijeka

Anyway, I have visited a lot more of incredible places but I feel like this 5 have their reasons to be in my favorites! Let me know in the comments where are you going this summer? What is your favorite beach?

28 comentarios:

  1. Wow such beautiful photos!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2018/07/the-perfect-romper.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful beaches and Croatia is wonderful.

    Kathy's delight

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Katarina! I agree, Croatia is my favorite place! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Loving the sceneries there. Thanks for the guide. Helpful!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Croatia must be really beautiful!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Federica! Yes, it's extremely beautiful!

      Eliminar
  5. Thanks for sharing this! These beaches look amazing!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice beaches, I love those photos *_*
    xshoppingholicx.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Andrea! You're killing me! All of these beaches look completely beautiful and soooo dreamy - summer in nutshell, haha! You look lovely in that mermaid-esque colourful bikini by the way babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!!! Yes, this is summer in Croatia in a nutshell as you said! I was feeling a little nostalgic and wanted to share a little bit of the beach with all of you! ;)

      Eliminar
  8. Adorei seu top 5! Lugares maravilhosos!

    Ótima terça!

    Beijo! ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Awesome post! :)
    Kisses from Croatia. :*

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Wow what a magical place.
    Croatia is on the top of my travel bucket list for too long, hope to visit it one day too.

    take a look at my Blog and my Instgram

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Gorgeous beaches the colour of the water is amazing xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/07/hello-my-beautiful-friends-winter-days.html

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Lovely photos and stunning beaches. Would love to visit asap.

    E || OH LA LATKES

    ResponderEliminar
  13. What a breathtaking view! These are really lovely beaches!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar