lunes, 13 de agosto de 2018

A Coffee Date at Nucha

A Coffee Date at Nucha


You may remember from one of my last posts that I went to have a coffee date with one of my blogger friends Maggie from Ohmagblog recently, but I never showed you all the pictures from that day!

We went to have some coffee and sweets in a place I like a lot but I didn't have the chance to go in a long time. The place is called Nucha and it has some really delicious cakes and pastries.

Coffee date at Nucha

Maggie from Ohmagblog

I normally don't go to this place because it's a little bit expensive and also because it's located in Palermo and I don't visit that area that often. But, as I needed to get some good photos for my blog that day we decided to go somewhere special.

The truth is that during weekends all the nice coffee places in Palermo are all packed with people so we ended up going to Nucha because they have a couple of seats available so I decided to stay there. It was a great choice because I remembered how much I love this place! 

Nucha Palermo

Nucha

Nucha Menu


Nucha has a very beautiful decoration, very clean and bright. It's one of those places that you feel cozy and comfortable to be there. Also, the food is delicious, they have many great options to have lunch but my favorite time to go there is in the afternoon for some coffee and tea because I love their cakes and pastries. 

On that day, I chose to have some organic green tea along with a cinnamon roll which was absolutely delicious. Maggie chose a coffee and some waffles with yogurt and fruits. Not only they looked great for pictures but I can imagine they were also delicious. 

Coffee at Nucha

Nucha cinnamon roll


Nucha Waffles

Ohmagblog


Anyway, I hope you like these pictures and I invite you all to check out Maggie's blog because she has a great style and I love her content :) Also, let me know what is your favorite thing to order when you go for a coffee date with your friends? I'm very curious to know! :)

28 comentarios:

  1. That place looks amazing, and the food looks delicious :)

    xx Alyssa | Style Vanity

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What amazing pics, this post makes me feel so good Thank you for taking the time to write about our coffee date ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Maggie!! I had a great time! We should do it more often ;)

      Eliminar
  3. Looks like a really nice café. I also go for waffle and fruits as it is good for pictures and I like the combination. It must be fun to meet up with a fellow blogger, I haven't tried it yet.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mercy!!! Yes, it's really nice to meet with fellow bloggers, we always have a great time together!!

      Eliminar
  4. oh my these food looks tasty! what a fun date!

    kelseybang.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Looks a great place! You both must have had such an amazing time together! ❤

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    New post: What To Style | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This looks like an amazing place!

    ResponderEliminar

  7. The food looks delicious, a great day

    https://lizado.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I liked this post. Even though I probably drink more tea than coffee per day, I do love coffee, especially different cafes. This looks great! <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oooh yummy - this place looks so good!

    Lauren Lindmark | https://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Their food looks really good! What a fabulous place.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love coffee places like these. My favorite is having a croissant with my coffee.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! Croissants are also one of my favorites! :)

      Eliminar
  12. What a beautiful place! You guys look amazing and the food has me drooling here! So tasty and colorful looking!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Natalia!! Yes, it was a lovely coffee date!! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Yummy! Now I'm hungry! I am glad you were able to treat yourself! I always enjoy your posts about food! Lol.
    -PerlaGiselle
    iamperlita.com
    P.S. I will be hosting a giftcard give away on my Instagram page soon! Let’s follow each other!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.
    Hi everyone,
    I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.
    I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
    All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any marital,relationship or divorces problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
    Call/what’s-app: +2348160153829
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar