jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

New Skincare Products

New Skincare Products


That time when you run out of your favorite skincare products always comes. Sooner or later we need to re-buy them or in my case, sometimes I like to take that opportunity to try something new. 

A few weeks ago I ran out of my day and night creams (which I have bought back when I was traveling) so there wasn't a chance I could find the same exact products here in Argentina. So, I went to the drugstore in the search for some new and affordable skincare products to add to my routine and this is what I have found!

L'Oréal Hidra-Total 5

I have been loving a lot of L'Oréal products lately (like their concealer, mascaras, and BB Cream) so I thought I could give them a chance and try one of their skincare products. I choose the Hidra-Total 5 daily moisturizing cream because it looked quite interesting. It's supposed to provide 24-hour hydration to the skin, while also nourishing, brightening and toning it. What I also like about this product is that it has UV protection which is very important for a daytime cream. 
This product is designed for normal skin and it's working very well on my face. I feel that my skin is hydrated throughout the day. What I also love about this cream is that it has a very light texture and it absorbs very quickly, so I can complete my morning skincare routine within minutes :)

L'Oréal Hidra-Total 5

Tortulan Nourishing Night Cream 

I'm still in love with this Argentinian brand and so far I haven't found a product from them that I didn't like. After I also ran out of my night cream and decided to try something from their range of products and I'm very satisfied with it.
Their nourishing night cream is very simple but effective, it contains vitamin A and E which help the skin to recover their natural nutrition and contribute to regenerate the skin overnight. The texture of this cream is also quite light and it absorbs very quickly as well. It doesn't have a particular scent, it's very neutral and soft. 
Plus, the price of this product is very affordable and you get 110ml, that's like twice the amount of some other creams on the market. So you do get a lot of value for your money here.

Tortulan Crema Nutritiva de Noche


Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Gel Cleanser

I have been using Neutrogena products for many many years now and I always like to try something more from this brand. I think it was last month that I bought this cleansing gel and I have been using it every day. Again this product has a very good price and you are getting a massive amount (354ml)!
This cleansing gel is very delicate with the skin but it does a great job with taking out all of the dirt and impurities from the day. I normally use it every morning when I wake up and then in the evenings after I removed my make up. My face feels completely clean and refreshed after using this product so I'm very happy with the results right now!

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle

Well, these have been the new skincare products that I have bought recently and that I have added to my routine. I hope you find this post useful and I would love to know if you have tried any new skincare products lately? Tell me in the comments!! :)



9 comentarios:

  1. It's nice to know that this Neutrogena cleanser works well, I've tried one of their orange cleanser and it was drying my skin. Good to know a great L'oreal cream too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mercy!! Yes, this one is not drying my skin, it's very gentle so you can give it a go! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Thanks for the review on the Neutrogena Cleanser! It sounds like it works well! Have a great weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These skin products are new to me. I would love to try the L'oreal one!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes, L'Oreal has many great products! :)

      Eliminar
  4. The Neutrogena Cleanser sounds really good. I'd love to try that. I'm a fan of the brand, but I'm yet to try their cleanser. Thanks for sharing dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love trying new skin products, but I've never used neutrogena. I tend to use the Mario Badescu brand a lot because they always send me samples, so I get to try different products in their line. I hope you had a great weekend! <3

    -PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com

    P.S. I will be hosting a giftcard give away on my Instagram this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Andrea thanks for sharing those beauty products! I love face masks! I wish I could afford in salon facials every month it really keeps your skin from aging, thanks for sharing! Maybe you will be interested is the masks that works for me
    https://www.amazon.com/Under-Eye-Gold-Mask-Moisturising/dp/B07B2H9KKW


    ResponderEliminar