miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

Zodiac Trend


It's very well known that Christian Dior was a very superstitious person, he believed in astrology, in the destiny, and in the zodiac signs. I remember when I found out about this aspect of his personality I felt amazed because I also believe in this kind of things. 
There is something magical, powerful, mysterious and mystical about the zodiac signs, horoscopes, and astrology, whether you believe in them or not, we all want to know what is the character of our sun sing and how the planet transits are going to affect our energy. It's both interesting and entertaining and if we find a real prediction is very likely that we will start believing in it.
Anyway, not only Dior has launched some Zodiac inspired items during this year but I have also noticed some other brands have made clothing or jewelry pieces inspired in the stars constellations, the planets and all the symbology behind astrology.   


Images Credit: Dior website

I'm sure you all remember how much I love my astral t-shirt from Zara that I have featured in my last monthly favorites post because I think it looks very cool and interesting so I'm very happy that I have found this zodiac theme to be some kind of a trend lately in the fashion world. 
Apart from the Dior beautiful scarves I have found with every single Zodiac sign, which look so luxurious and I dream of one day having the Libra one (that's my sign). I have recently found a jewelry brand called Wanderlust + Co that has the most beautiful rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets within this theme. 

Leo and Gemini scarves. Image Credit: Dior website 

Cancer and Libra. Image Credit: Dior website

You can pick a ring or a pair of earrings with the constellation of your zodiac sign, a moon necklace or a bracelet that features every single moon phase, which I'm absolutely obsessed with.
I think having a piece of jewelry or clothing that represents something personal like your zodiac sign is a great way to add something very unique to any outfit. Also, it could be a great conversation starter or a way to attract more people that are interested in these topics;)






Images Credit: Wanderlust + Co Website

I hope you find this post interesting and I would love to know what do you think about this trend? Do you believe in astrology? If you do, I would love to know your zodiac sign so I can get to know you better! ;)


36 comentarios:

  1. I really love this trend and even more so when it applies to jewellery! I've lost count of how many times I've bought zodiac-inspired necklace haha. It's a brilliant personal touch for when gift-giving as well! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! Absolutely it's a great gift idea too!!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. This is a nice trend! Love those earrings(:

    CM | XIII.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn´t know about this collection, and I love it!

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely items! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice and original trend :)
    Loving your selection <3
    Carolina
    MissBoucleNoire

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great choices of ensemble here. Love the sweaters a lot.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Gorgeous jewellery. Love them. Thanks babe. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/dresslily-black-friday-sales.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Cris!! Hope you are having a great weekend! :)

      Eliminar
  8. I am in LOVE with this trend. I think it is so magical and special, specially jewelry.
    Kisses,
    E.
    www.withcapitale.com
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much E! I also think it looks particularly pretty for jewelry! :)

      Eliminar
  9. these are great products! i love zodiac signs because i like reading how stars connect with people haha. anyway, just saying hello all the way from the Philippines! I hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like =)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Rae!! I love to do that too! hahaha Astrology is so much fun! :)

      Eliminar
  10. I love these accessories. You're right, I too believe that there's something interesting and magical about zodiac signs and horoscopes and the like. I'm interested by things like this, I find it so intriguing.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Amy!! Yes, it's a very interesting and intriguing topic indeed!! :)

      Eliminar
  11. Ohh I want the black sheer scarf and the hoof earrings!!!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mercy!!! The black scarf is so chic!!! :)

      Eliminar
  12. Such a cool trend. I love these jewelry pieces and the zodiac scarves.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!!! The jewelry pieces look so pretty!! :)

      Eliminar
  13. great post dear these are wonderfull collection thanks for sharing.
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I would love to have this, so beautifully done.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar