lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

Fall Wishlist 2018



After a really long time of not posting here, I'm finally back! It was really strange for me not to be present on the blogosphere since I have been posting consistently for the last four years. The thing is that the last two months were full of big changes for me, so I really had to concentrate on those changes and put my blog aside for a little while but now I have started posting again I will hopefully continue the same way as before. 

Anyway, for today's post, I wanted to do something very quick and share with you some of my favorite pieces for this new season! Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons because you can mix a lot of different pieces and as the weather changes, I feel like you have the chance to wear almost anything in your closet. 



The pieces I have been more drawn to lately are definitely boots, jackets, cozy sweaters (find here a good selection of women sweater) and hats! These articles are the staples of a fall wardrobe. 




When it comes to picking colors for this season, I feel like neutral colors are the stars of fall! Nothing looks better than a classic grey knit or a camel coat. And if you want to add some more fun to your closet, you can always pick some animal print (another star of the season) which works exactly like a neutral but it's much more interesting. 



I really hope you like this post and I would love to know which trends are you loving lately? Did you also jump to the leopard print bandwagon? Let me know in the comments!! :)

26 comentarios:

  1. me encantaron tus favoritos <3 las botas de leopardo son lo mas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for sharing these picks, I love these choices! Jackets are perfect for fall, they are SO warm and comfortable!
    XOXO,
    Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are lovely classics dear, especially the leopard print ankle boots. Such a fab fall must-have.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm in love with the leopard boots! :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Those are great picks, I love it :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
  6. So nice to have you back! Please don't leave me for so long ever again! Lol. I really liked the items you picked and I have been wanting some leopard boots! I hope you are having a lovely week <3

    -PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for sharing such great post great blog ..... keep updating !!
    Lotus spiral notebooks

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great wishlist! I love the sweaters and the leopard print boots.

    A Shimmer, A Shadow

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I'm going to Canada in a few months and I love all of these items! They would be perfect to layer in the cold weather.

    Have a great week :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Nice wishlist! These are cute styles!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Estupendo post! Que tengas feliz semana! ♡♡♡

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love all your picks but the coat is probably my favorite! Great post! xx
    http://saguarostyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Ankle boots are on my wish list too!

    https://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Amazing!

    http://mollyx.com.au/
    Molly X

    ResponderEliminar