viernes, 24 de julio de 2020

White Summer Dresses Wishlist from Shein

Shein White Dresses Wishlist


I have been on the hunt for a little white dress for the summer for so long. Even before spring came and then summer, I was already dreaming of sunset walks by the beach wearing a beautiful white dress, with some cute sandals and a cute bag. This would be definitely my ideal summer outfit because it's simple, casual but still very pretty and feminine. 

Although I normally don't wear dresses that often I think that when I find my perfect white summer dress, I would take advantage of every opportunity to wear it :)

Unfortunately, I have already tried a few of them at Zara, H&M, and many other brands and I just wasn't able to find one that fits me well so I'm still on the hunt for my ideal dress. Since I'm actually looking everywhere I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my favorites from Shein, because I have found some really cute styles on their website and even though I won't be able to try the dress before buying it, it's not such a big investment. Also, I have found some pieces that fitted me very well in these shops. 

I personally prefer dresses that are made from light fabrics and have some feminine details such as bows, broderie, etc because they make any item more interesting and elegant. So you are going to definitely find a lot of that in my selection ;)

Shein White Summer Dress 1

Shein White Summer Dress 2

Shein White Summer Dress 3

Shein White Summer Dress 4

Shein White Summer Dress 5

Shein White Summer Dress 6

Shein White Summer Dress 7
Image source: Shein website


I hope you like these dresses, tell me which one is your favorite and please if you have any other recommendations on where to shop nice summer white dresses, you can drop it on the comments below so I can take a look :)

3 comentarios: