martes, 14 de julio de 2020

Seize your Style Relaunch and What I Have Been Up To



I know all of you are going to agree with me that this year is very unpredictable and challenging but in times like this is important for us to connect again with those things that made us happy at some point, that allowed us to be creative and to dream about the endless possibilities ahead of us. 

That was what Seize your Style! meant to me when I started blogging and although I took a long pause, it was never because my blog stopped making me happy but because I was dedicating my time to pursuing another of my dreams in life, which was moving from Argentina to Croatia. 

After almost 2 years of that big move, which took a lot of time, effort, and planning, I now feel more grounded and established in my new city. During all these months I was continuously dreaming of blogging again but studying a new language, finding an apartment here, finding a job, meeting new people are all things that required a lot of my time and became my priorities.


The idea of this relaunch of my blog is to start again to share fashion inspiration, the new trends and products I'm loving, and much more. Of course, if you would like me to also share more about how is my new life going here in Croatia, how it was like for me to move to another country and any other topics you may be interested about, please let me know in the comments and I will be more than happy to include it as well. 

I think that would be all for now but I'm thrilled to say it already feels great to be back ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario