viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2020

Zara Fall Favorites


I have the feeling that every year at the beginning of fall I always found myself writing this same kind of post. I have to say in my defense that I always feel very excited with the change of the seasons (and I know I'm not the only one right?) because it's a time for renewal in general and what better way to channel this new energy than with some new pieces to incorporate to our wardrobe. 

I love making wishlist because I feel like they help me focus on the pieces that I would really like to have from the new collections and then I just go to the store and look for my favorites, instead of just roaming around and not finding anything I like. It's much better also when it comes to staying inside your budget, so you won't get tempted by other pieces which you haven't considered before. 

For me, this is especially important with brands like Zara because they are constantly adding new great pieces and I feel like every week I find something else that I like. So for today's post, I would like to share some of my favorites I have found in Zara for fall. Although I would like to have some more summer days, these great pieces get me super excited for the days to come. There is always something nice to appreciate in every season :)


Jackets and Coats




Blazers




Skirts and Shorts





Dresses





I hope you like the pieces I have chosen and please let me know if you already have some favorites for the new season :)

11 comentarios:

  1. This years Zara have amazing pieces. I Like all of them.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/shiseido-zen.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, I agree!! Zara always have so many great things!!!

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Zara is my go-to fashion brand! Thank you for sharing these!
    The Wallet Review

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Shauna!! It's the same for me, I'm constantly buying new things from Zara, everything is so cool!

      Eliminar
  3. I believe that these amazing items are selling like hot cakes!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree, so many great pieces!! Thanks for your comment!

      Eliminar
  4. I'm obsessed with all the looks!!
    My absolute fav is the camel suit, so effortless and chic!
    Minimalist Jewelry | No Piercing Ear Cuffs

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All of these pieces are amazing. I like all of them.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/dior-hydra-life-fresh-hydration-sorbet.html

    ResponderEliminar