miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2020

Last Summer Outfit for a Day in Opatija

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija

Slowly but surely summer days are now behind us but before fall has officially started I had the chance to go on a day trip to Opatija to enjoy my last day at the beach for this season. 

I felt very grateful that in the middle of September I was able to wear this kind of outfit which is for sure something I would wear for those very hot days as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts. Luckily, the weather here in Croatia was really perfect and sunny these last few days so I even had the chance to have a swim, I couldn't be any happier, to be honest! :) 

I have visited Opatija before a few times and I have even written a post with my top recommendations on what to see and do there but this place always amazes me! Every time I found new perfect spots for photos and as it was the end of the season everything was really nice and tranquil. 

Freya Treasures Necklace

You can get this gorgeous necklace set from Freya Treasures, use my code SEIZEYOURSTYLE25 for 25% off on their site! 


Last Summer Outfit in Opatija 2

My friend and I arrived at noon and went first to have a coffee, which was absolutely delicious, and then we had a nice walk looking for the best locations for our pictures. After that, we grabbed some sandwiches, ate with the beautiful sea view, and then went straight to the beach. 

The sea was perfect and on the beach, there was plenty of space so social distancing was not a problem ;) 

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija 3

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija 4


Now let's talk about the outfit, I was wearing another of my recent Zara purchases,
this green floral skirt, which is actually a pair of shorts (how convenient, right?) has been in my summer wishlist for so long and when I saw it was on sale, I knew I had to have them! I think the green color is really classic and easy to style and I also love the fit and how flattering it looks. I would totally say this is also another summer staple that I would be wearing next year as well. 

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija Zara Skirt

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija Zara Skirt 2

I paired the skirt with this Zara basic white t-shirt, which I love because it has that nice interesting shape on the shoulders but without having the shoulder pads, which I actually like and I think that they are super trendy but I don't think they look so good on me, so it's great that I can get that look without them ;)

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija Zara Top

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija Zara Top 2

Last Summer Outfit in Opatija Zara Top 3

Anyway, I'm very happy I was able to visit the sea before the temperatures start to get lower and also that I was able to wear these recent purchases. I still have to change my wardrobe and put on the cozy and warm pieces on my closet, how is it going for you so far? Have you already changed your closet to your fall wardrobe or not like me? Let me know in the comments! Hope you had enjoyed the post! :) 

24 comentarios:

  1. I haven't changed my wardrobe yet as I still miss Summer vibes!
    Review Gloves

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Same! I just had to take out some sweaters as the weather got colder this last weekend. Thanks for your comment!

      Eliminar
  2. Opatija is such a beautiful city. I was there a few times and every time I discover something new. I like your outfit and photos. These are very nice.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/juvena-of-switzerland-juvenance-epigen.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! So cool you were able to visit Opatija as well, such a lovely place :)

      Eliminar
  3. I personally love Bermuda skirts. You have styled it good. Glad you got to visit the sea!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Lovely! That visit to the sea was so needed haha :P

      Eliminar
  4. This is such a sweet summer outfit on you and I adore the mini green floral print skirt - so cute! Autumn has definitely arrived here in the UK now, it's ever so cold! Hope you're doing well darling x

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle! So happy you like the look, the mini skirt is adorable and so comfy! Definitely it was a great purchase! Can't wait to see your fall outfits girl! :)

      Eliminar
  5. Love these photos and your necklace set.
    I'm still on summer clothing. Here the temperatures are still hot and I love it!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! So cool you still have hot days, enjoy!!!! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Beautiful outfit and photos. Enjoy in Opatija it is amazing city.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/viktor-rolf-bonbon-salvatore-ferragamo.html

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That little skirt is so pretty! And what a beautiful town!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much E! I'm obsessed with the skirt, it makes me feel so cute :)

      Eliminar
  8. I adore all of these photos. Great summer outfit as well. x
    FASHION TALES

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Really love your hat!!!

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/09/grandma-skirt.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Itzel, I bought that hat when I was on holiday in Split :)

      Eliminar
  10. A photographer always looking for best software for editing and here you can used Camtasia coupon for getting huge discount on editing software.

    ResponderEliminar