jueves, 1 de octubre de 2020

3 Korean Skincare Products I Would Totally Repurchase

3 Korean Skincare Products I Would Repurchase

Korean Skincare is still a big trend in the beauty world and it's definitely one of my favorites because in the K-Beauty world you are able to find some products that have amazing quality for some very convenient prices. 

Korean products are very popular because they usually have great formulas with amazing ingredients such as Centella Asiatica, niacinamide, etc. Therefore are very effective and also they are very appropriate products for sensitive skin because the ingredient list tends to be very clean.

I have been lucky enough to try some amazing products which have quickly become favorites and staples of my everyday skincare routine. So for today's post, I would like to share with you some products that I have used and that I would repurchase for sure :)

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 

This was one of the first Korean products I have tried in my life and I'm so happy I did because after seeing the amazing results it had on my skin I was totally converted to the K-Beauty world. This 5% vitamin C serum also has Centella Asiatica, the star ingredient for Korean skincare, which helps a lot to reduce inflammation and to soothe the skin, while vitamin C helps to brighten it. I have a complete review of this product with before and after pictures that I recommend you take a look at in case you are interested in trying this product. 

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop


Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream 

I'm such a huge fan of BB creams because I love having a natural makeup look, so this type of product help you to achieve that perfect no-makeup look while at the same time they hydrate and protect your skin since most BB cream has sunscreen. 

I was very surprised when I tried this one from Missha for many reasons, the first one being the shade. I was a little bit worried that the shade may be to light for me but I'm using the shade number 25 (Warm Beige) and it blends perfectly with my skin and has very nice light coverage. It also absorbs very quickly and it feels like you are wearing nothing, so that's a big plus for me!

Another thing that really surprised my is that this BB cream has only 20ml which doesn't seem like a lot of product but actually a little goes a long way, so even though I bought it last year and I use it regularly for my everyday make up look, I haven't run out of product yet. 

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream


COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

This is a very gentle gel cleanser that feels very hydrating to the skin. I personally love the texture because the gel turns into a creamy texture more than a foamy texture and I think that's why it doesn't feel stripping to the skin. This product has a little bit of fragrance but as I wash it off it wasn't a big issue for me. 

COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser


I hope you find this post helpful and I would love to hear your thoughts on Korean skincare. Also please let me know which are your personal favorites in the comments, I'm always excited to try new products!

14 comentarios:

  1. I haven't tried any korean beauty brands but would love to.
    Hope you're having a great day!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You definitely need to try some Korean products, they have excellent quality!!
      Thanks for your comment!!

      Eliminar
  2. I still didn't try any of Korean skin care products so maybe I can start with those. Thank you for recommendation.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/10/instagram-in-past-10-years.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you darling! Yes, these are great options to start your Korean skincare journey :)

      Eliminar
  3. This corx cleanser and Klairs serum are my all-time favorite!
    Review Belt For Man And Women

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. So happy to read they also work for you dear!! Thanks for your comment!!

      Eliminar
  4. These are my favourite Korean beauty brands. So glad a lot of people like them!
    All About Gloves Review

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I haven't tried Missha BB Cream but I like its packaging so I might give it a try! Thank you for sharing!
    The New Wallet

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's such a good product!! Let me know if you give it a try!

      Eliminar
  6. I haven´t tried any korean brands!
    I´ll be open to try them!!
    thanks for your post!

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/10/yellow-is-new-black.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, Korean brands are amazing! Hope you get a chance to try them :)

      Eliminar
  7. Thank you so much for sharing these. I need to check them.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/10/chanel-joues-contraste-powder-blush-55.html

    ResponderEliminar