lunes, 12 de octubre de 2020

The Perfect Transitional Coat

 Bershka Faux Suede Transitional Trench Coat

One of the things that I love the most about transitional fashion is that is the time of the year in which we are allowed to mix a lot of different pieces, we can wear blazers, denim jackets, leather jackets, coats, boots, or flats, pants, skirts or dresses. I would say that we can rotate all the pieces in our wardrobe and make some amazing combinations. 

The star piece for the fall season is definitely a trench coat because it's lightweight but still gets you covered, so it's perfect for those days when is not so cold yet to wear a proper coat or a heavier jacket. 

Bershka Faux Suede Transitional Trench Coat 2


In addition, trench coats are super versatile, elegant, and chic, so they can elevate any outfit and they always give you those cool Parisian vibes, and who doesn't want that? Also, there are a lot of different types of trench coats in the market so it's easy to find the one that suits you the best.

In my case, I have bought this faux suede trench coat at Bershka during their summer sale and I was eagerly waiting for the temperatures to cool down so I could get a chance to wear it. I love that it's very casual and chic at the same time, the color goes perfectly with everything and it has the perfect length for my height. It has become my most worn piece of the season. 

Embroidered Black Skirt Transitional Outfit

Bershka Transitional Coat Outfit

I paired it with this Zara black t-shirt and this gorgeous embroidered skirt that I haven't worn in a long time and to be honest, I can't see why because it looks so good and it's perfect for this transitional weather. 

The Perfect Transitional Coat Outfit

I hope you like this outfit and please tell me do you have a favorite transitional piece? Is it a trench coat or maybe a leather jacket? I would love to know :)


Shop my look: 


17 comentarios:

  1. Love this fall look! So cute!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderful transitional look! I love when the weather changes because I finally get to pile on the layers!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Lovely!! Yes, these weather changes allow you to really play with your outfits! :)

      Eliminar
  3. That coat is so beautiful and I like your outfit and photos. You look amazing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/10/dr-brandt-xtend-your-youth-face-cream.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That coat is perfect! And I love the skirt you styled it with!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That coat look amazing. I like color and shape and how you style it.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/10/lancome-la-vie-est-belle-eau-de-parfum.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This coat is a must have when it's getting colder and colder!
    Cool Style For Cool Men

    ResponderEliminar
  7. wow!!!
    I love your outfit!!
    thanks for sharing!
    and that skirt! I love it!!!

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/10/fall-2020.html

    ResponderEliminar