lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018

My First Steps into Korean Beauty: Klairs Products Review

Klairs Product Review

A few months ago, I have started hearing a lot about Korean Beauty and I was completely intrigued by it. So many bloggers were saying wonderful things about some particular products from Korean brands that I was really looking forward to learning more about this skincare system and perhaps trying one of their products. 
The truth is I was seeing this as something difficult to me because you can't get any Korean products here in Argentina but I was super lucky and I got an email from the lovely people at Wishtrend, a major Korean Beauty online store, to test some of their products! You can't imagine how excited I was with this email because I was going to see with my own eyes if all this hype around K-Beauty products was true!


Klairs Product Review 2

Once I have accepted this collaboration, I decided to do some more research about the Korean Skincare routine, just to have a little bit more information about how I would incorporate the new products to my normal skincare routine and also to see if I needed to make some adjustments to the steps I was doing at the moment. 
Anyway, I have received two amazing products from a Korean brand named Klairs, which were exactly what my skin was needing at the moment. As far as I know, this brand only works with natural ingredients and is vegan-friendly, which is always a plus. 


Klair Rich Moist Soothing Serum

The first product I received is Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum and this is a very gentle and aqueous serum which helps to hydrate and replenish moisture in the skin. This product has a very light and watery texture, it feels very nice on the skin and it absorbs very quickly. It's not sticky at all and it's very easy to apply. I normally use just two pumps of the product for my entire face. I have been using it every morning and night for the last month and I really enjoy applying it to my skin. Once I finish, my skin feels super smooth and hydrated so I consider that this serum totally does what it promises.
Another positive aspect of this product is that it contains a very good amount, it's a bottle of 80ml and you just need to apply 1-2 pumps to cover your face so I think it will last a good time. 

Klair Rich Moist Soothing Serum 2


Klair Rich Moist Soothing Serum 3

I have also received Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop which is a Vitamin C concentrate and I have to say that this is the product that has surprised me the most! It was my first time using any product with Vitamin C and I have seen the greatest difference once I have started using it. 
Apart from pure Vitamin C essence, this product also contains Centella Asiatica, Yuzu, and Grapefruit extracts, as well as L-Ascorbic Acid, which help to stimulate collagen production and they also help to improve skin tone and texture without harsh irritation. 
It's indicated to use 1-2 drops of this product in the morning and evening but I have been using it just in the evenings. 


Klair Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

As this was my first time using a Vitamin C extract I wasn't very sure about how to incorporate this product into my skincare routine. Even though the Wishtrend site has a lot of information about each product, it would be nice if they include more information about how to use them in a particular routine, in which order it would be better to use each product because I was a little bit lost about this one.  
Anyway, I ended up applying the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop right after the toner and before the serum and it worked perfectly!
This product is also watery and very easy to apply as well. I have been using 2 drops and it's more than enough for my face and neck. Right after I apply it, I just notice my skin to be a little more bright and luminous but I think this product works its magic overnight because I see a lot of improvements when I was up, but let's talk about this more in depth.


Klair Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 2


Klair Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 3


How my skin has improved by using these two products?

1) My skin looks brighter and more luminous
This was one of the most noticeable improvements I saw on my skin once I have started using these products. My skin tone was more even and brighter than ever! Every morning, when I wake up my skin has a healthy, natural glow and it looks more luminous. That's why I say that these products work their magic overnight. 

2) The texture of my skin is softer and smoother
When I touch my face I feel it incredibly soft and it's also a lot smoother than before. After just one month of using both products, I can see a difference in this aspect as well and I feel very satisfied with it.

3) My acne was reduced a lot
This was the most important improvement I have noticed after I started applying both products. I had a few pimples the day I received the package at home and after just one use of the Vitamin C extract and 2 uses of the serum, I saw those pimples looking a lot better the next day! Also, in all of this month using the Klairs products I didn't have as many pimples as before and if I had any it wasn't as bad as it used to be. So, here I see I huge difference and I could also add that all the acne scars and pigmentation marks are looking a lot better too. 


Klairs Product Review Before and After

Klairs Product Review Before and After 2

So these were my thoughts about my first experience trying Korean Beauty products and I have to say that it was a very positive one. I feel like this kind of products and skincare routine suits me very well, so I would definitely recommend these two products as they have shown amazing results on my skin. I hope you find this review helpful and in case you are interested in trying some of their products I would recommend checking out these two-product sets Wishtrend is offering only during this month, with a special 5% off! 




Get the Delay Aging Night Care Recipe Set here
Get the Klairs Calm Night Kit here (this kit includes the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop)
Get the Klairs Calming Blue Set here


*Wishtrend has sent me the products for review. However, all opinions are my own.

25 comentarios:

  1. I love when products work and it sure look like it did. See the difference. Thanks for sharing with us.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much May!! Yes, it's great when you find a product that works perfectly for your skin! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Great post, dear.
    Thank you for recommendation.
    Have a nice day.

    Visit my blog, Amaterska Umjetnost

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Never heard of this brand before, I need to try it asap x

    Adventures in May | Miss Nev

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Nev!! Yes, I haven't heard about them before but I'm very happy I was able to try their products! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Great post with good details !
    cheers,
    carolina | MissBoucleNoire

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh wow, this looks like it really worked! Definitely going to have to check this out - winter has been super harsh on my skin, and I'm always looking for great products. Thanks for sharing!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Emily!! Yes, in my case the results are clearly visible!! Let me know in case you try them :)

      Eliminar
  6. It's really great to read a review on Korean Beauty from the perspective of someone who's never tried any Korean skincare products before - I'm the same! Happy to hear it was a happy experience for you; the difference after 1 month is amazing! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! Yes, I'm completely new to Korean Skincare and I'm amazed with the results I got from this first experience, I'm really looking forward to trying more products soon :)

      Eliminar
  7. Wow! This sounds and looks amazing!! Really fantastic.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Need to try them!
    Xoxo, Josipa.

    curlyjosephine.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Amazing results, these products seem really useful! :)


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jelena!! yes, these products became key elements of my routine! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Oh wow that did a great job at lessening the issue on your cheek!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Lorna! Yes, it did!! I noticed it has improved my skin a lot! :)

      Eliminar
  11. I love Korean skin care products, they're mild and simply effective. Thanks for sharing your review dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! I'm very curious to try more Korean products now because they suited my skin perfectly! :)

      Eliminar