lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

Boho Vibes with Sammydress


For today's post, I would like to show you some amazing items I have received from Sammydress, a web store I'm collaborating with. I have noticed that a few of the items I have picked from this mini haul have a little bit of a boho vibe, which I think it's very appropriate for this time of the year, with Spring just around the corner for many of you, and festival season very close too :) 


So, the first item I picked was this beautiful white blouse, which totally has that boho-chic vibe and I think would be the perfect piece to get that festival look. One of the things I love the most about this top is the batwing sleeve because it looks a lot more interesting and at the same time very casual and effortless. 
I was very surprised at the quality of the fabric, it's a mix of cotton and polyester and it has some crochet details that make the blouse look a lot more expensive than it actually is! 
In regards to the size, I got a Medium, which I think was the only option available, but it fits me very well, taking into consideration that it's supposed to be loose. So, in overall, I'm very happy with this blouse and I'm sure I will wear it a lot! 


Next, I received this rounded crossbody bag, which I'm absolutely obsessed with! I think this bag it's the perfect accessory to go with the top because it totally completes the boho vibe! The brown color along with the tassel detail on the zipper make this bag festival ready and perfect for Spring season! 
That's why I paired the two together in this outfit along with some H&M jeans and my old time favorite boots from Sybil Vane. If you would like to make this outfit a little bit more casual you can wear some shorts instead of jeans and it would look amazing too! 


Then, I also received the faux leather jacket I have shown you before on my Re-creating Instagram Outfits post and I have to say that this has become my favorite jacket at the moment. I love how it fits me and I think it has the perfect length. In regards to the quality, it's made of faux leather and it's OK for the price you are paying. I got it in a size L because I checked on the size chart that they were quite a slim fit. 


Last but not the least, I picked a very nice arrow bracelet. I really like this bracelet because it looks very delicate and feminine. The quality is good and the product looks exactly as on the website. So, I'm very satisfied with this one too. 




So, these were all the products I have received from this store, I really hope you like them and the outfit as well! Let me know which one was your favorite! ;)

41 comentarios:

  1. The white blouse look very beautiful on you!


    Love, Layla Rosita | www.laylarosita.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear! I'm really loving the arrow bracelet! It's super cute! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Gorgeous look and details – the shirt is amazing.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jane!! The bag is so pretty! I love it too! :)

      Eliminar
  5. I'm not a bracelet person but that bracelet is so nice and lovely. You look beautiful.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot May!! I don't wear them that often too but I found this one very cute! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Awesome haul, nice bracelet! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great outfits! The white blouse looks really interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Beautiful outfit dear ^_^

    I'm new, would you like to follow each other? If you like please lieve comment and I follow you back :)

    New post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The outfit is so cute! I love the top.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This blouse is gorgeous, such a great and pick! Love that arrow bracelet too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Elise! So happy you like them too! :)

      Eliminar
  11. Such a gorgeous outfit! Such the blouse
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Lizzie!! That blouse is really pretty! :)

      Eliminar
  12. pretty post dear i love your blouse look very beautifull..

    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Pretty nice items you've got, I like the white crochet top, looks so good on you!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Amazing pics!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I absolutely love the white boho blouse dear! Looks so cozy and carefree. Cute rounded crossbody bag to pair it with too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! Yes, the blouse definitely has that carefree look! :)

      Eliminar
  16. Definitely feeling the boho vibes for this look Andrea! I love the white blouse on you - those sleeves are incredible and the circular straw bag adds so much to the outfit :) Happy Easter!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Gabrielle!! I'm so happy you like the outfit!! I used to love those kind of sleeves before so I'm very excited to wear them again! Hope you had a lovely Easter! :)

      Eliminar
  17. I love the pieces you selected. That top is dreamy and so is that round bag. I actually think you could pair all four pieces together too!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Sonia!! You are so right! I could totally wear all of them together! ;)

      Eliminar
  18. Stunning from top to toe. I love Sammydress xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/discover-duranbah-beach.html

    ResponderEliminar