jueves, 15 de marzo de 2018

Monthly Favorites!

Monthly Favorites Seize your Style

Before we start with this monthly favorites, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the amazing comments and feedback you gave me on my last post and video!! It made me so happy that you also liked the idea of re-creating Instagram looks! I would try to make more videos like that in the future if you want! ;)

Anyway, there were a few new products I have been loving and using a lot during last month so I thought I would share them with you in this edition of Monthly Favorites! Let's start! :)


Monthly Favorites Seize your Style 2

1- Nivea Creme Care Facial Cleansing Cream

I have just recently bought this new Nivea Cleansing cream and I'm loving it so far! The texture is very creamy and nice, it has the typical Nivea scent and I feel like it does a very good job cleaning my skin. I use it every morning and at night as well, and what I love about this product the most is that as this is very creamy it doesn't leave my face feeling dry after using it. On the contrary, I feel it quite hydrated so this is one of my favorites this month for sure! 



2- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream

Continuing with skincare favorites, this Neutrogena Eye cream has also been one of my recent successful purchases. I have picked this product because I have heard very good things about it from some of my fellow bloggers so I was very interested in trying this out!
I really love the gel-cream texture it has because it feels very light and gentle. Also, I find it very refreshing when I apply it in my eye are and that is always a plus for me! ;)


Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel Cream

3- Mavala Miss Chic Nail Polish Kit

This lovely nail polish set was a Christmas gift from my parents and I just realized that I haven't talked about it yet here on the blog! This kit contains two nail polish shades from Mavala and what I love about it is that both of them are very elegant and classic colors that you can wear all the time! 
The shade 156 Rococo Red is the perfect red and this is the one I have been wearing the most lately! It goes perfectly with any outfit and it adds that chic look. 
On the other hand, the shade 381 Rouge Forever is that deep red wine shade that looks amazing during Fall-Winter season. I haven't worn this one yet but once the weather starts to get colder here, I'm sure this would be my go-to nail polish! 


Mavala Miss Chic Nail Polish Set

Mavala Rococo Red Nail Polish

Mavala Rouge Forever Nail Polish

So that's it!! These have been my favorite products this month! I would love to know if you have tried any of these products and also I would love to know which are your favorites at the moment! :)

30 comentarios:

  1. Oooh - I love the sound and look of the Neutrogena eye gel / cream as it sounds great for the summer months to refresh and revitalise the skin around the eye area! Loving the masala nail polishes too, a great brand that doesn't get enough hype!

    Layla x

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Layla!! Yes, I have been using the Neutrogena Eye gel-cream throughout the summer and that refreshing effect was exactly what I was needing!! I think the same about Mavala, it's a great brand! :)

      Eliminar
  2. I love and use the nivea cream, and I'm discoverng others :D
    Nice presentation !
    Cheers,
    Carolina | Miss Boucle Noire

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those polish colors are so pretty

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Yasmin!! I'm in love with them too! :)

      Eliminar
  4. I'm a Nivea girl but, I haven't tried this cleansing product of theirs. Gotta get into it. Thanks for sharing.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you May!! I think the product is new, at least here in Argentina! Please let me know if you try it! ;)

      Eliminar
  5. I didn't try any of these products but Neutrogena Gel seems to be really nice :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much lovely!! Yes, I do like it a lot! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Great post,I love Nivea products ❤

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So in love with the nail polishes!
    xx jen
    http://lilthoughtswithjen.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. great items! thanks for sharing them :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I need to try this products asap! Thanks for sharing :) x

    Adventures in May | Miss Nev

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I stopped using NIVEA products because as far as I know they teste in animals, plus there´s so many quemicals in their composition. You should try out Yves Rocher products, they have vegetal ingredients and my skin has improved a lot since I use their products ( This is not a collaboration at all lol) hahaha

    Andrea//

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your recommendation Andrea!! I would love to try Yves Rocher products, but unfortunately I can't get them here in Argentina :(

      Eliminar
  11. Love the nail polish colours, so pretty!
    http://luxoire.tumblr.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm in love with those colors too! :)

      Eliminar
  12. I love using nivea products, they are always so gentle on the skin

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot!! Yes, the few ones that I have tried are very gentle as you say! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Great items! Thanks for share
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PLUFFY RED COAT - SPORTY GLAM LOOK

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Great picks dear. I use Neutrogena Eye cream, it's pretty incredible indeed.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar