jueves, 14 de junio de 2018

Monthly Favorites: May

Monthly Favorites May 2018


This month I have some new products I have been trying and loving so I thought it was time for a new Monthly Favorites post! I don't have too many products to talk about this time but the ones I'm going to show you in this post were really useful during this last month. So, let's go straight to my favorites! 

1- Herbal Essences Pure Renew Argan Oil Shampoo

I have mentioned in a previous post that I have tried the conditioner from this same line and as I had amazing results with it, I decided to get the shampoo too and try the complete treatment. Both of them are designed to repair the hair and I have to say I'm getting exactly what I was looking for! My hair is a lot more hydrated and soft. The frizz is being controlled and my hair doesn't feel dry anymore. It was exactly what I was needing. 
This complete Pure Renew line is crafted with antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp and it doesn't contain any parabens or colorants, which is great. This product is also very affordable and that is always a plus! 
So, if you are looking for some good products for your hair that contain argan oil and that have a good price, I highly recommend this line from Herbal Essences! 

Herbal Essences Pure Renew Shampoo


2- Tortulan Physiologyque Eye Treatment

Tortulan is an Argentinian brand that I'm loving more and more every day. Their products are very affordable and they have an excellent quality for their price. Also, they don't test in animals and that is something very important to have in mind as well.
Anyway, I have been loving their cleanser and toner so when I ran out of my other eye cream, I decided to try some other products from this brand. 
Their eye cream has collagen and hyaluronic acid and it's designed to hydrate the eye area and prevent wrinkles. The texture is lightweight and creamy, it has a soft scent and it gets absorbed very quickly. 
I really enjoy applying this product and I'm seeing some good results so far, nothing crazy but it does what it says, my eye area feels quite hydrated so I'm very pleased with this new treatment. 

Tortulan Physiologyque Eye Cream


3- WAV Nail Polish Removing Wipes

It's been a few years now since I have started to only use wipes to remove my nail polish. I found them a lot more practical than using any other liquid nail polish remover because you can carry them in your purse for example or take them with you while traveling. Another thing I love about this kind of wipes is that most of the times they don't contain acetone, which makes my nails very weak. 
I find these wipes to be very gentle with my nails but at the same time, they are very powerful to remove the nail polish. 
In particular, this package contains 8 wipes which are super big ( they have the size of a makeup removing wipe) so you can easily remove the nail polish of both hands with just one of them. They are also very affordable and if you are like me and you do your nails once a week, this product can last you two months at least. That's why I find them very convenient and a good product to feature here on my Monthly Favorites.

WAV Nail Polish Removing Wipes

That would be all, I hope you find this post helpful and please let me know which are the products that you are loving at the moment! I would love to know! :)

22 comentarios:

  1. Me encanto el ultimo productos! Es muy útil para tener a la mano cuando me quito un poco de esmalte de mis uñas

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchaas gracias Maggie!! Si, me encantan esas toallitas, son re prácticas! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Those products sounds great :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven't tried these products, but I might try after your post! Thanks for sharing :)
    New post: xshoppingholicx.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. these products sound cool
    http://wondercottage.com/wedding-nail-designs-ideas/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Really fab products! I love this haul.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ResponderEliminar
  6. All of these products sounds amazing!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have been using herbal essences for years and years and they are amazing! Thanks for the review babe 💖😘💞
    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe! Yes, Herbal Essences has many amazing products! Love the brand :)

      Eliminar
  8. These are colourful looking products. I'm interested with the nail polish wipes.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Mercy! I find them super useful! Hope you can find a similar product in your country! :)

      Eliminar
  9. I love herbal essence.
    Great may faves!

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  10. These looks like really great products, especially the WAV Nail Polish Removing Wipes. Would love to try that. Thanks for sharing dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Jessica!! They are very practical but I think this brand is only available here in Argentina, hope you can find something similar in your country!

      Eliminar