jueves, 21 de junio de 2018

The Best Straw Bags from Zaful



It's time for a new Zaful wishlist and this new wishlist I thought I would bring you the IT bag for this summer season and, of course, you already know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to the straw bag or basket bag.

This is definitely the trendiest bag for the Summer and we have seen it all over Instagram even since last season but this year, this kind of bag continues to capture our hearts with their simplicity and freshness. Also, I feel like this type of bags are super easy to style because they match perfectly with any outfit. 

1 | 2

I have found some really beautiful designs, and I particularly fell in love with this basket bag with the metal chain and the scarf tied on the top handle, I think it looks super chic and a bit luxurious. 

So, for you that are also obsessed with this trend and you want to jump on this straw bag bandwagon, I have prepared this wishlist with my favorites from the Zaful 4th Anniversary sale because you will be able to find this and more trendy items at a very good price. 

3 | 4

Plus, I have some discount codes for you to use on your purchase in case you also fall in love with these bags and want to get one for yourself. Use the code ZFSally to save $12 on any order over $100, $6 on any order over $50, or $3 in any order over $25. (This code is available for you to use it just once)

Also, it is very important for me to also add that now Zaful offers an unconditional refund within 24 hours for any problem you have with the quality of the product or in case you don't receive it, or the size is not correct. So, I think this makes it a lot easier to buy in this kind of shops. In case you would like to learn more about it, you can check this video.

5 | 6

I really hope you like this selection of my favorite straw bags, I'm still obsessed with this trend and I always feel like I would like to get another one. Also please let me know which bag is your favorite!! :)

30 comentarios:

  1. Such a beautiful bags! My favorite is No. 5.

    http://marybugarski.blogspot.com/search/label/en

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Marija! Number 5 looks like the type of bag you could just wear with everything right?

      Eliminar
  2. Love them all,nice post dear! Have a great day!
    xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love them all, such a perfect bag for a holiday trip.
    Great picks too babe.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jane!! So happy you like the post! :)

      Eliminar
  4. I cannot pick one. They are all gorgeous xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-world-of-vintage-shades.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love all of these but number 5 is my favorite!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Freja! I love it too!! Such a pretty bag! :)

      Eliminar
  6. I'm sooo into this trend right now, they're so cute and really perfect for the beach and summer season. My fave here is number 5. Love teh elegance and simplicity of the design.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Jessica!! Me too!! I'm totally obsessed with straw bags! Number 5 is such an elegant piece, it goes perfectly with any outfit!

      Eliminar
  7. You've shared some really gorgeous straw bags in this post! I love the casual style for these warmer months of the year; such a lovely trend :) I think my favourite from this post would have to be the version featuring pink tassels!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Gabrielle!! I totally see you wearing the one with the pink tassels! So pretty!! :)

      Eliminar
  8. I didn’t realise that Zaful has so many lovely straw bags! I’m definitely checking them out! 💖😘💞

    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot babe!! Yes, you can find so many amazing pieces on Zaful! ;)

      Eliminar
  9. These are definitely gorgeous straw bags, especially items 1 & 2! Stunning!

    Elle | http://specklesofstyle.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Such beautiful straw bags! Zaful always has amazing stuff and prices :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Number 4 is my absolute favourite! Looks so cute and versatile
    Dora
    https://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. So many cute bags!! I absolutely love the blue fringe one!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. These bags are so cute for the summer time, love your selection‚! :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Love them all!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PERFECT DAYS

    ResponderEliminar
  15. What a gorgeous selection of bags - I think the first with the tassels and the third with the blue might be my favourites!
    Helpless Whilst Drying

    ResponderEliminar