lunes, 25 de junio de 2018

What I Wore to my First Week at Work

What I wore this week: Work Edition

This post is a little bit of a life update mixed with a "what I wore this week" kind of post because I wanted to let you know that I have found a new job recently and I have started to work again this month. So I thought it was a good idea to show you what I have decided to wear for my first week at a new job!

Getting dressed every morning to go to work can be really challenging because we always want to come up with new and interesting looks and we feel like we need to be buying new clothes all the time to look different but it doesn't have to be like that at all. 


What I wore to work 1
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday

To me, the fun part of this is getting creative and try to mix the pieces you already have in different ways so that you can always have a new look even if you are repeating some of your clothes. Let's face it, this way is much more realistic and sustainable because we don't have an endless budget for clothing. 

So, my biggest advice when it comes to creating your perfect work wardrobe is to rely on your basics because they will always look good and they are very easy to style and combine in different ways. I also find that picking neutral colors is the best option for your office outfits because they look professional (especially grey and blue) and you can always look put together without making a big effort.

Anyway, let's talk about what I wore for my first week at a new job. The idea with these outfits is that I wanted to create a good first impression and look professional because I'm new at this office but also I wanted to keep things casual because that is the dress code at this workplace and I wanted to merge well with the rest of my coworkers.


What I wore to the office
Thursday | Friday

That's why you will see that my outfits are very basic and casual, so if you have a more formal office environment maybe you can consider some changes to this outfits, for example changing the jeans for some dressier pants or the sneakers for some cute flats.

I hope you find this post useful and please let me know which are your favorite pieces to wear to work? 


Shop my outfits:







20 comentarios:

  1. Love this style of post! You look great!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice to see how you actually wear in your work, pretty nice casual style. I like your jeans and jumpers and they can be easily mix and match.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Mercy! Yes, that's the idea! To mix and match basic pieces! :)

      Eliminar
  3. All of these outfits are amazing. Perfect for work!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These are some super casual work outfits, I love them! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You have such a brilliant collection of cosy jumpers in your wardrobe right now babe, definite inspiration ready for when the colder weather returns here in the UK! Hope you're having a lovely week so far, and that you new job is going super well!! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Worldwide Giveaway: Hotel Chocolat Luxe Selection Box! x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! Yes, I have been collecting a lot of jumpers these last years hehe :P Hope you are having a lovely weekend too! :)

      Eliminar
  6. All looks really cozy and chic :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
  7. These are really comfy sweaters dear, love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. SALES CONTACT
    For order related queries, Feedbacks contact are provided below:
    Phone: 8008513071

    GRIEVANCE / PRESS CONTACT
    In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 Varuna Jithesh Grievance contact are provided below:
    Phone: 9581566138

    ResponderEliminar