jueves, 28 de diciembre de 2017

Highlights of 2017



2017 was a very different and challenging year for me but also a year full of accomplishments, incredible experiences, fun times, nice people and learning opportunities.
This was the first year that I have found myself leaving the job I have had for so many years and although it was super scary at the beginning to move away from that comfort zone and that I have had some difficulties dealing with that uncertainty I feel like that experience allowed me to grow a lot. It gave me the opportunity to enjoy more things in life, like traveling. It also taught me to have patience, to believe in myself and to keep working on the things that I love.








I feel so grateful that I was able to travel two times this year to a place I love a lot and to discover new cities, to meet new people, to get immersed in the culture and, once again to learn a lot from that experience. 








Another great thing about this year is that I feel I have accomplished my blogging goals, my blog looks a lot more professional, I have started to understand my camera and to take better pictures and also I have recently changed the design of it with a nice template. I'm really loving how everything looks like now and I feel super excited to continue working in 2018!








In addition, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all, once again, for your continuous support. I really appreciate that you take the time to read my blog and that you are so kind to share with me and to leave a comment here. It really means a lot to me and it's my biggest source of motivation to keep going! 








I hope that this new year brings you a lot of love, peace, fun, laughs, trips, learning experiences, new and interesting people, opportunities and everything you wish for! Happy 2018!!! :)

30 comentarios:

  1. Great recap of 2017, I wish you an even happier and more successful 2018! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Jelena!! Hope you have a wonderful 2018!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Wow Wonderful post. Love these pics. Happy New year! Wishing you an amazing 2018 full of wonderful surprises. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/novotel-on-collins-melbourne-my-winter.html#comment-form

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Cris!!! Happy New Year to you too!! :)

      Eliminar
  3. It looks like you traveled to some amazing places in 2017! Hope 2018 is equally fabulous!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you E!!! Yesss!!! Hope there are more travels to come next year!! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Amazing place and awesome pictures. Glad that you travel such a beautiful places. Happy New Year :)
    I am your new follower , hope you would follow me back on G+, GFC & Bloglovin. Please visit my blog.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear! Happy New Year to you too!! I will check out your blog! :)

      Eliminar
  5. What a beautiful year of realisations it's been for you! Sorry to hear it was challenging, but you certainly seem to have handled it all very well :) Learning to believe in yourself is such a lovely thing to have emerged from 2017 for you :) I hope 2018 is an absolutely fantastic year for you!! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear Gabrielle!! Yes, it was challenging because it was very different to the previous years but it was full of growth, so I'm happy about it!

      Hope you have a great start of the New Year!!! :)

      Eliminar
  6. its good that you're able to travel not only once but twice ! x
    https://sykirah.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! Yes, I feel very grateful about that :)

      Eliminar
  7. So many great photos! Happy almost 2018!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle! So happy you like them!! :)

      Eliminar
  9. Looks like you had such an amazing year! Wishing you an awesome 2018 as well!
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Loving your highlights! Great travel pics :)


    http://www.desiringsme.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thanks a lot :D

    super cool recaps my friend :D

    NEW PERSONAL POST | HAPPY NEW YEAAAAR: WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  12. You had a fantastic year,great pics ♥♥

    ResponderEliminar
  13. These are all really lovely highlights! Happy New Year! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear Nevena!!! Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Eliminar