jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2017

My Top 5 Beauty Favorites 2017

Top 5 Beauty Favorites 2017


We are almost in the new year, I still can't believe how fast this year went by but at the same time, I'm very excited about the new challenges and opportunities 2018 has for me :)
Anyway, before we finish 2017 I wanted to do a little recap of my top 5 Beauty Favorite Products of this year. Most of them I have already mentioned in my previous posts, maybe in a review or in monthly favorites but I feel like this is a great opportunity to confirm that these were by far the products I have used and loved the most during this year. Let's get started!!

1- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

This is number one by far because I feel like my life has divided into before using this product and after. It made a complete difference in my skincare routine and I can't tell you how much I love this product! It makes my skin look brighter, healthier and renewed every morning.


Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate


2- Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation

This is the only product I haven't mentioned before on the blog but it really deserves the number two in this post! I have bought this product back when I was in Zagreb during the winter and I have to say that I wasn't even looking for it. I actually went to the store asking for a Clinique foundation and they didn't have it so the salesperson recommended me this one and when she tried it on me and fell instantly in love! :)
This foundation is so light that you don't even feel it on the skin but it has a very good coverage. And what I love about it is that it looks completely natural. I bought it in the tone Golden 4 and it matches perfectly with my skin tone.


Shiseido Synchro Skin Foundation


3- L'Oréal False Lash Architect Mascara

This was without a doubt my favorite mascara this year and almost the only one I have used. It makes my lashes look so dark and it does a great job of separating and curling them. I really love how my eyes look every time I use this product, it makes a total difference on my make up!


L'Oréal False Lash Architect Mascara


4- Mask of Magnaminty by Lush

This product was such a favorite of mine that I did a special review about it! This mask was life-changing for me! It helped me deep clean, refresh and renew my skin and I love it so much that I already finished it! I was using it constantly every single week since I got it and the results were amazing! Looking forward to a new trip so I can buy it again.


Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Lush Mask of Magnaminty 2


5- Kiehl's Smoothing Oil-Infused Leave-In Concentrate

I talked about this product in my Birthday Haul because it was a present from my friends and I can't tell you enough what a great present it was!!! I'm using this kind of oils or serums in my hair all the time because my hair tends to be super dry and damaged. This product has Argan and Babassu Oils which is exactly what my hair needs to be healthy, hydrated and nourished. Plus, it has the most amazing scent in the world and it doesn't make my hair oily or anything. So I really love it and I'm using it every single day as well.


Kiehl's Oil Infused Leave In Concentrate

So these were my top 5 beauty favorite products of this year, I hope you like this post and I would really love to know which were your favorites of 2017?


Shop My Favorites:



59 comentarios:

  1. Great post dear! I noticed one thing - the Lush mask has written on it in Bosnian which is my language and I'm really proud see you use that in Argentina! :)

    www.livinglikev.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Vildana! Yes, you have an eye for detail haha! I can't get Lush products here in Argentina, so I bought it while I was visiting Croatia :)

      Eliminar
  2. The Mask of magnaminty by Lush sounds so interesting, I definitely want to try it out :)
    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Liz!! Yes, you wont regret it! That mask is amazing!! :)

      Eliminar
  3. I love the smoothing oil!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Federica!! I'm so happy to read you love it too!! That oil is great! :)

      Eliminar
  4. SO many great products! Love Kiehl's !!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Samantha!! I love their products too! :)

      Eliminar
  5. I don´t know any products, but they look so good. :)

    somethingbykate

    ResponderEliminar
  6. great post dear. i really like the way your blog looks.
    i followed you and i hope that you'll follow me too.

     CcaammBlog 

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! I'm going to check your blog! :)

      Eliminar
  7. Your images are to die for.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/TuZ8fg
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous products here and the first one does seem wonderful. My skin is in so much need of something like this. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/beautiful-boho.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Cris!! Yes, I highly recommend the first products, it's amazing! :)

      Eliminar
  9. So many nice products here! Thanks for sharing :) Lots of love <3 Lovely post!
    rampdiary | fineartandyou

    ResponderEliminar
  10. These are very good product dear Andrea, i have to try this foundation looks very good! I recently order la girl maybe you tried?

    on my blog: top 5 good blogs that I like
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Isidora!! So happy you like the post!! I haven't tried any products from LA girl unfortunately! The Shiseido foundation I can tell you it's very good, maybe I should do a review about it :)

      Eliminar
  11. The lush mask sounds really good.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Courtney!!! Yes, the Lush mask was a great product! So sad I have finished it!

      Eliminar
  12. The Kiehl's Midnight recovery sounds amazing! Definitely going to try this out x

    Georgia Megan

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Georgia!! Yes, the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is amazing! Let me know if you try it! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Oh! I remember your review on Lush's Mask of Magnaminty and I've been curious about it ever since. Considering the effect it's had on you skin, I can understand why you want to re-purchase asap! I haven't experimented very much with Lush, but this really does seem like a great place to start :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Gabrielle!!! Yes, I hope you try their products, because they are great!!!

      Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

      Eliminar
  14. I'm looking for some quality face mask currently and your recommendation will definitely help. And this Khiel's Midnight Recovery Concentrate looks very good also. I love seeing some good recommendations :)

    https://nikolinahajdinic.blogspot.hr/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Nikolina!! Yes, these products were by far my favorites!! Let me know if you try them! :)

      Eliminar
  15. I absolutely love lush masks!!! Great list!

    Would you like to follow one another? I've already followed you :-)
    Visit me here: kelseylovescosmetics

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Kelsey!!! I love Lush products too!! I will check out your blog! :)

      Eliminar
  16. I've just started with Lush myself, mostly on their sleep and twilight products to help me sleep better (which they really do). And I've become so obsessed now!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm so happy to read that!! I haven't tried those onesbut I will keep them in mind!!

      Eliminar
  17. Amazing post! Merry Christmas ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I really would like to try Khiel's products!
    Btw, this foundation looks amazing :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | YVES ROCHER: ILLUMINATOR LOOSE POWDER, WITHOUT SHINE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Miguel!! You have to try Kiehl's products, they are great!!! :)

      Eliminar
  19. I've never tried the lush masks before but I've heard good things!!!
    xo, Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ResponderEliminar
  20. I love these cosmetics, Andrea. Thank you for sharing them with us.


    XO
    Miri
    https://currentlywearing.com

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Thanks a lot :D

    this Shiseido foundation also makes me super curious

    NEW PERSONAL POST | FROM the BOTTOM of MY HEART this is my CHRISTMAS MESSAGE <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Miguel!! Yes, you should try it!! I'm very happy with it! :)

      Eliminar
  22. El numero 1 y el 5 quiero que sean mis favoritos el año que viene ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Totalmente!!! Amor por los productos de Kiehl's!!! Muchas gracias Maggie! :)

      Eliminar
  23. Nice post!!
    Follow for follow? please let me know in my blog
    Merry Xmas
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Yesenia! I will check out your blog! :)

      Eliminar
  24. Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot!! I hope you can try them because they are great!!! :)

      Eliminar
  25. Thank you so much!! I will check out your blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Definitely need to try some of these!
    Angie
    http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ResponderEliminar