lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2017

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!!! I hope you had spent a beautiful time with your family and loved ones! :) I wanted to do a quick post just to tell you this and to thank you for all your support throughout the year!! It means a lot to me! 
Apart from that, I would like to share with you some snaps from my Christmas Eve, I had a nice and pleasant time with my parents and my dog. We enjoyed pasta for dinner and then some delicious nuts, sweets, and pastries.








In regards to my outfit, I wore something casual because I was staying at home so I decided to wear my favorite jeans from Zara, with a top I have had for quite a long time but I really love it. It's from a brand called Rapsodia and I picked it because of the red color which I think looked perfect for this festive occasion.On my feet I wore my favorite black sandals from H&M, they are so comfortable and stylish and I thought they looked perfect with the rest of the outfit. 







What do you think of my Christmas Eve look? What did you wear? I would love to know! :)

37 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much lovely!! Merry Christmas to you too!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Love the decorations! I had an amazing Christmas eve, and hopefully my New year's eve will be just as much fun! :D


    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Noor!! So happy to read that you had a lovely time!!

      Eliminar
  3. Vesti muy casual y holgada, ya que estaba por cenar mucho y no queria meter la panza, me encanto tu outfit y tus fotitos! ❤️❤️👏🏻

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias belleza!! Me alegro que te gustaran! Muy inteligente tu idea de vestir cómoda y holgada! jaja :)

      Eliminar
  4. Beautiful post! Happy holidays
    gros bisous

    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your christmas celebration looks amazing!!! Everything was as stylish as you, and the outfit was ����

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    Xx
    Molly
    http://trendychickadee.com/2017/12/everyday-essentials-with-amazon/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love your Christmas eve look, merry christmas hun :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Cute post! Merry Christmas!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That sounds so lovely! Really happy to hear you enjoyed a lovely Christmas with your parents and dog; hope you're now having a beautifully relaxing week Andrea - before the New Year ahead! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! I hope you have had a lovely Christmas too!! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Wow How gorgeous! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and an amazing New Year Full of happy surprises! Looking forward to your posts in the new year. Take care. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much lovely!! I wish you a great start of the New Year!!

      Eliminar
  11. Such a lovely post - hope you had a wonderful day!!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  12. love this decoration so pretty and lovely ^^


    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Courtney! Hope you had a lovely Christmas too! :)

      Eliminar
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    so cute details my dear :D
    hope you had an amazing night

    NEW OUTFIT POST | THE END OF THE YEAR BRINGS BACK NOSTALGIA.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Your Christmas decor are sooo pretty! Great job dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar