lunes, 14 de mayo de 2018

New Video: My Nighttime Skincare Routine


Once again it's time for a new video! I'm very excited because I'm still keeping it up with my goal of uploading one video per month on my Youtube channel. I know it's not that much but hopefully, at some point, I will be able to do more videos ;)

This time, I'm going to be showing you my current nighttime skincare routine because I thought it would be much more interesting to see this in a video rather than in a regular post. I also enjoyed a lot filming and, especially, editing this video because I feel like it was a little bit more challenging than the other ones I was doing before. And I also think I was able to apply more resources to show you what I do in my skincare routine at night. 

Also, I hope that in the near future I'm able to get a tripod because that would make things a lot easier since I had some problems with the frame in this video but I hope you don't mind :P I take this as an opportunity to learn and practice my skills. So, without any further talking, I'm going to leave you with the video. I hope you like it and please let me know in case you have any suggestions for things you would like to see on my channel :)




33 comentarios:

  1. Great to learn about your night skin care routine. Removing make up before going to sleep is very important. This Nivea make up remover seems great. I use a lot of Nivea products, I might try this one as well. Lovely products! Vitamin C product seems like a nice step in a night skin routine as well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Ivana!! Yes, I highly recommend adding a product with vitamin C to your skincare routine, it makes a huge difference!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Looks like such a great skincare routine. I have heard so many great things about vitamin C products. I need to check out some of them!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear Freja! Yes, in my case, including vitamin C made a huge difference!! It really helps a lot!! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Love to see that there is the midnight recovery serum! I love using it =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. amazing video

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: NIGHT LOOK IN LOS ANGELES

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a lovely video,
    I adore to get to know new skincare products and routines.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice skincare routine! Thanks for sharing :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love how in-depth your nighttime skincare routine is. And you use so many of my fave products!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Hillory!! It's great to know they work for your too! :)

      Eliminar
  8. its a good video babe! love the good routine :)
    na mom blogu procitaj trendi boje lakova za nokte
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/05/top-5-spring-nail-colors.html
    Ili kako da napraviš svoj čiviluk
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/05/room-update-hanger.html

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great vlog babe
    Something very nice for a night time routine

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Having a strong nightime skincare routine in place is SO essential! If I skin even one of my usual night products, I tend to breakout within 48 hours haha. I hope you get your paws on the tripod you want sometime soon by the way Andrea, although the framing is just fine in this video!! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Gabrielle!! Yes, I got super used to this skincare routine that I can totally see a difference! Hopefully I will get one soon! ;)

      Eliminar
  11. Such a great video! Love your nighttime skincare routine.
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Double cleansing and hydrating truly does wonders for your skin. Great video

    xo
    Tey
    teyjin.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Thea! Yes, I feel like double cleansing has improved a lot my skin! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Great tips video! Indeed, hydrating after cleansing is a must! I'd love to try your skin care routine. Thanks for the tips!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! So happy you like the video! :)

      Eliminar