martes, 1 de mayo de 2018

Seize your Style 4th Year Blog Anniversary


Can you believe it's been 4 years since I have started blogging? Because I can't believe it! I still remember it like yesterday, when I published my first post on the 1st of May 2014. I remember I started that day because it was my day off from work so I could use that time for blogging.

A lot of things have happened since that day, and I'm very happy to see that my little blog has grown so much! And also blogging has made me grow a lot as a person because I have discovered a creative side of me I didn't know I had. 

In the beginning, my biggest fear was running out of content but thankfully I was able to keep the consistency in this blog for the last four years. I think this is one of my biggest accomplishments and it's something I'm very proud of. 

Blogging also brought me a lot of opportunities, not only collaboration opportunities but also, the opportunity of writing about different topics, of experimenting and improving my photography skills, of meeting new and amazing people, of discovering great brands. Blogging has given me the opportunity to be learning and evolving all the time and it's one of the things I love the most about this path.

I feel like this last year that I was able to put more time and effort to my blog, it was when I saw the biggest growth. Not so much in numbers but I feel like the overall quality has been improved and it's more professional now. I have also started to really network and participate in the blogging community last year, and that allowed me to meet some really amazing people, inside and outside of the web.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you all for your incredible support! To everyone who has ever commented here, I'm very thankful for your words. It always makes me very happy to read your thoughts, to interact and to know that there is someone there who may be reading what I'm writing. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, liking, following and supporting me! 

I'm very excited for the future of my blog! I'm very motivated to continue working on it and continue growing and evolving! Thank you for being there and let's celebrate together today! :)

24 comentarios:

  1. Happy anniversary! 4 years it's such a long period of time, I wish you lots of luck and happiness with the blogging!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! It really means a lot to me! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Congratulations on 4 years of blogging Andrea - Happy Anniversary! I hope you find some time to celebrate the achievement babe :) I've loved seeing your blog evolve and progress over time and can't wait to see all you have in store for it this next year (looking forward to congratulating you on 5 years of blogging!!) :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Gabrielle!! I really appreaciate your support and it makes me really happy to know that you saw the evolution as well! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Congratulations on the anniversary Andrea! Wow 4 years that is a lot. I am looking forward to reading your blog for a lot more years!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Freja!! Yes, 4 years is quite a lot!! I'm really looking forward to continue working on the blog for many more years! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Aww happy anniversary! That's so exciting and really impressive!!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! 4 years!! Happy Blog Anniversary and keep up the good work :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Happy 4th Annive dear!
    More years way to go, congrats!

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Happy blog anniversary!!! Wishing you many more years!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/05/ootd-spring-florals.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh wow girly big congrats to you!! 4 years is a huge milestone. You should be so proud of yourself <3

    xox Kirsten // http://kirstenwendlandt.com/style-spotlight-with-conair-the-3q-dryer/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. These are golden tips, I would love to do this especially if the layover happens at night so I can get a free accommodation. Brilliant post dear!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mercy!! Yes, I did it and the airline gives you very good accommodation! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Oh wow. Time indeed flies so fast! Congrats dear! Wishing you more success and more blogging years to come!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar