jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

Rosegal Haul

Rosegal Haul


Today I have a little haul from Rosegal to share with you! As you already know I have been collaborating with this site since last year so here are some new pieces they have sent me for review. 

I will start with this beautiful Lace Long Sleeves Dress which I really like! I wanted a lace dress like this one for quite a long time. I love the sapphire blue color because I find it very elegant and flattering. 
I got this dress in the size M and it fits me perfectly! The lace fabric looks very good too so I'm super happy with the overall quality of this dress. I'm not so sure when I will be able to wear it yet, but if I have any special occasion in the future, this will be the dress I choose. 

Rosegal Lace Dress Review

Then I picked another dress because I realized that I didn't have as many nice dresses in my wardrobe. This Off The Shoulder Flounce Denim Dress looked really pretty on the website and as I'm loving anything off-the-shoulder lately I ordered. However, when I tried it on, I realized it was a little bit big for me. I got this dress in the size M because it was the smallest available but I find it quite wide and a little bit too long for me. 
Anyway, I think I can make it work by adding a belt because I think this is a very nice casual dress for Spring-Summer.

Rosegal Off the Shoulder Dress


The third piece of clothing I selected was this Casual V-Neck Solid Color Long Sleeves Pullover Sweater. I really loved the color of this sweater, it's like a mix of pink and lilac that I think would look very pretty with white or some light blue denim jeans. The size of this one was also M and it fits very well too. The fabric is not very thick so this sweater is perfect for this transitional weather we are having right now.

Rosegal Sweater Review

Also, this time I decided to try something new from this site, something that wasn't clothes so I ordered this Waterproof Silicone Sonic Face Cleanser Device which is very similar to the Foreo cleanser. I really love this product, I have been using it since I received it and it works perfectly! It does a great job cleaning my face and it's very gentle. It comes with its USB charger so it's super practical. 


Rosegal Facial Cleanser


Rosegal Facial Cleanser 2

Last but not the least I have picked two accessories, the first one is this Globe Telescope Pendant Necklace, which I think looks super cute for a travel lover like me! The quality of the necklace is good and the chain looks very resistant. 


Rosegal World Necklace

Rosegal World Necklace Detail

Rosegal World Necklace Detail 2

Then I received this Gold Plated Diamante Heart Embellished Bracelet, which also looks very pretty. It's rose gold and the embellished details look very good quality. I like this kind of bracelets a lot lately so when I saw it on the website I knew I had to have it.


Rosegal Bracelet Review

Rosegal Bracelet Review 2

Rosegal Bracelet Review 3

So, these were all the new items I have received from Rosegal. I would love to know which one is your favorite!  

41 comentarios:

  1. I'm so intrigued by this facial cleaner! Very cool!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The lace dress it looks good on you, it looks like it made for you. Great post, dear! XO

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much lovely!! I'm so happy you like it! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely items!

    https://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. They are such gorgeous items. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/sun-sand-sea.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the off shoulder lace dress looks gorgeous on you
    ~ fion x
    www.fionism.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You had some good items in your haul. I really love the dress - looks great on you!

    cabin twenty-four

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! I'm so happy you like it! :)

      Eliminar
  7. Oh my gosh Andrea, you look SO pretty in the navy blue lace dress with long sleeves - so elegant and stylish! Definitely favourite look to have seen you in so far, just beautiful! :) Have a fabulous weekend babe...

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! I'm so happy you like it!! That dress is something different to what I usually wear so I'm very happy I got it!

      Hope you are having a lovely weekend Gabrielle!! :)

      Eliminar
  8. Lovely items!You look gorgeous:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The blue lace dress is so pretty and it look so good on you!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Freja!! It's one of my favorite items from this haul! :)

      Eliminar
  10. I love the bracelet at the end, so chic!

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I quite like Rosegal, you received such a nice selection. That bracelet is lovely xx

    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes, they do have some really nice pieces! :)

      Eliminar
  12. The face cleanser looks interesting, I have seen a lot of hype about products similar so I would definitely love to give it a go myself. Also, I have that exact necklace! I don't wear it an awful lot but it is really nice and summarises my own love for travel haha.

    Have a great week!
    Amy; Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Amy!! Yes, the face cleanser is very useful!! I have been loving it a lot!! So cool you also have that necklace!! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Pretty outfits dear. My fave would be that first. Such a cute spring dress on you.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. You look amazing in this blue lace dress and how cute is that bracelet.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  15. that first dress is amazing! :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/2018/04/shein-wishlist.html

    ResponderEliminar
  16. These are all lovely items.. Love the lace dress more

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Those two dresses are so beautiful :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/04/5-hottest-sunglasses-for-may.html

    ResponderEliminar