lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

New Video: 5 Must-Have Items for Fall / Transitional Season


This week is time again for a new video! I feel like I have talked about this topic a lot on the blog but it's something I find very interesting. That is getting dressed during transitional season. It doesn't matter if you are now in Fall or Spring, finding the perfect outfit to wear during this time of the year can be very challenging but also very fun too!

I love dressing for this type of weather because I feel like you can mix both seasons and play a lot with different pieces to get very cool outfits! But I know it's very easy to fail in picking out the right look because the weather may confuse you and you could get too warm or too cold, which is never a good thing!

The best tip I could give you on how to get dressed for transitional weather is to rely on your basics! There are a few pieces that could become your best friends during this time of the year and they will help you to get a comfortable, weather appropriate and stylish look without putting too much effort. 

So, without further due, here is my little video about my essentials for transitional weather and I'm also showing you some of my favorite pieces in case you would like to update your wardrobe. Also, I would love for you to check out my other videos and subscribed to my Youtube channel ;)





Shop My Favorites

Trench Coats:



Leather Jackets:


Thin Sweaters:



Silk Scarves:



Flats & Ankle Boots:



28 comentarios:

  1. Loving the trench coats, so trendy!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh love all the clothing choices! Perfect for spring.

    Sheena | www.sheenaalovessunsets.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm all about the trench for transitional weather!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Yasmin!! Yes, trench coats are so stylish and versatile! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Omg I love this!! These pieces are so essential to the perfect spring wardrobe!
    xx Jen
    http://lilthoughtswithjen.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Trench coat is definitely a must-have, they're classic, edgy, and chic. They're also extremely versatile and easy to style.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! I totally agree, trench coats are a basic to any wardrobe :)

      Eliminar
  6. Great point about relying on basics, that's for sure - they're the foundation of any season's wardrobe! The tan leather jacket you've shown in the video is so lovely too, totally your colour Andrea :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! So happy you like the post! I love that leather jacket, I wear it all the time :P

      Eliminar
  7. I love these pieces. I had to read your about me and where you lived because my country's headed for spring for right now and I forget that not every country has the same season xD

    cabin twenty-four

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! Yes, it's gets so confusing with the different seasons! ;)

      Eliminar
  8. I love scarves and jackets
    Cool must haves!

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A really nice list just perfect for spring or fall.
    Cheers,
    Carolina | MissBoucleNoire

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thank you Vildana! Hope you are having a great day too! :)

    ResponderEliminar