lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

Carpisa Bags Wishlist



It's been a while since I did a wishlist especially for bags but this was a post that I had on my mind for quite a long time because it features on my favorites brands, which is Carpisa!
I have discovered this brand while I was traveling because unfortunately, I can't get their products here in Argentina. 


Carpisa Bag with scarf detail
Carpisa Tan Color Bag



But when I was staying in Belgrade back in 2016 I remember I was looking for an extra piece of luggage because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to fit everything in my suitcase. A girl at the hostel recommended me to go to Carpisa because she said their luggage pieces were very high quality at a good price.

I went to their store located in Knez Mihailova and I completely fell in love with their bags! They were super affordable (I remember they were on sale at that time, which was even better) and they also had a very good quality. 


Carpisa Bag with Zip



I liked many of their bags but I ended up buying a cute little crossbody bag which I now wear almost every single day and I didn't buy an extra suitcase because I was able to squeeze everything into the one I already had. 

Anyway, after that first encounter with the brand, whenever I travel again I always look for their stores because as I said, I really like the quality of their items and also I find their designs very simple, nice and timeless so you can wear them season after season without any problems. 




I have bought two more bags and two wallets (one was a present for my mom) and I love every piece I got from Carpisa so that's why I have decided to prepare a wishlist today, to show you my favorites from their last collection and tell you a little bit about this brand.



Carpisa Black Bag

All images were taken from Carpisa website

I hope you like this post and please let me know if you knew this brand and if you have tried any of their products. Also, if you have any other favorite brand for bags that you think I should know please let me know as well! Have a Happy Monday!! :)

24 comentarios:

  1. Interesting bags! The blue one is so pretty *o*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely! I think that color looks so pretty! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Haven't heard of this brand yet but you are right the bags are nice and timeless. I went to the linked website and yes their luggage look awesome too.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Mercy!! Yes, their luggage looks very high-quality too! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Adoro le borse!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The blush bag with the scarf tied around the handle is such a cute touch, totally transforms any bag! Lovely wishlist babe, hope you're having a fabulous week so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! Yes, I loved the detail of the scarf! So elegant and classy! Hope you are having a lovely week too! :)

      Eliminar
  5. Love all these bags!!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/04/classic-blazer.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. great selection, I loveeeee the red bag, so chic !!
    Sonia
    www.soniaaicha.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice bags!

    Molly X

    http://mollyx.com.au/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely bags to choose from
    I always love structured ones

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jane!! Structured bags are super elegant! :)

      Eliminar
  9. Definitely putting the red bag on my wish list!
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Lizzie!! Yes, that red bag is gorgeous! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Great picks, I want them all!
    Magda

    https://www.gloryofthesnow.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. These are really adorable picks dear, especially the first one. Cute floral bow detail.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar