lunes, 9 de abril de 2018

Monthly Favorites: March

Monthly Favorites March

Yes, we are already in a new month so it's time for another Monthly Favorites post! During the last month, I was really loving some new items I bought and I thought I would share them with you. So, let's get started right away! ;)

1- St. Ives Exotic Naturals Body Lotion/Cream

I have mentioned before that I'm not very good at maintaining a skin care routine when it comes to my body, I'm very consistent with my face but with the rest of my skin I was the worst really. I was using a shower cream which was very good and practical but last month I decided to try a new product. I'm talking about the St. Ives Exotic Naturals body lotion with coconut milk and orchid extract. I'm not going to lie, the biggest motivation for me to buy this product was the absolutely delicious scent it has! Imagine the combination of coconut and orchid, is so sweet and it stays on your skin for quite a long time. 
Apart from the scent, I also love that the texture is really lightweight, it absorbs very quickly and it leaves a fresh sensation on your skin. 
I have been using it non-stop since I bought it last month so it is definitely a favorite that deserves to be here.


St. Ives Exotic Naturals

St. Ives Exotic Naturals 2

2- Garnier Fructis Oil Repair 3 Fortifying Mask

If you remember my hair routine post, you know that I have started using the shampoo from this Garnier line and I was loving it. After trying that one and having such a good experience with it, I decided to buy some other products from the Oil Repair 3 range. 
The fortifying hair mask is designed to repair, seal and nourish the hair and it contains fruit concentrate along with olive and argan oils. I have been using this mask twice a week and it's helping my hair to look healthier and nourished. It also has a very fruity and sweet scent which makes it very enjoyable to apply and that is always a plus for me.


Garnier Fructis Oil Repair 3 Hair Mask

3- Universo Garden Angels Tea Tree Oil Treatment Balm

This treatment balm is made of a very interesting mix of essential oils, such as lavender, lemon and, of course, tea tree oil to help in the treatment of acne and imperfections. 
What I love about this product is that you apply it just in the areas of your face where you have spots and it completes the drying process. So, I think it's a very good addition to my skincare routine for those days when I'm a little bit break out. The results so far, have been very positive so I thought I would include it in my monthly favorites too.


Tea Tree Oil Treatment Balm

So, these were all the products I'm loving at the moment, I hope you like this post and I would love to know which are your favorite products right now! ;)

35 comentarios:

  1. Love Garnier mask. St.Ives lotion sounds great too.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Nina! I'm loving so many Garnier products lately :)

      Eliminar
  2. I have to admit I buy a lot of things because they smell good lol, I want to try the St. Ives lotion now!

    Reine | The Blush Luxe

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm exactly the same!! :P If something smells good, I'm more likely to buy it!!

      Eliminar
  3. The hair mask sounds great, I should def give it a try!

    Have a great week!
    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the look and sound of the St Ives body lotion - it sounds like a great product especially with the summer months on the way to keep skin hydrated and soft! Hope you're well and thank you for sharing! :)

    Layla x

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Layla!! Yes, I think the St. Ives lotion is perfect for summer! It's so light and refreshing!! :)

      Eliminar
  5. I love anything from Lush for spring so that's my fave brand right now :)

    Beauty & Colour | Vegan Lifestyle Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Caitlin!! Yes!! I love Lush products as well!! But I can't get them here in Argentina unfortunately

      Eliminar
  6. That tea tree oil must be nice.
    I love this faves list.

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jane! Yes, I'm really loving that product! :)

      Eliminar
  7. I need to try out the tea tree oil product :)

    - Marina

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely!! So happy to read you like them too! :)

      Eliminar
  9. The body milk is something that I'd probably find very useful because my skin is painfully dry. Thanks for introducing your monthly favourites! :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot dear Jelena!! I'm loving that product right now! My skin is very dry as well and it helps a lot! :)

      Eliminar
  10. The Tea Tree Treatment Balm sounds so interesting; I've been meaning to pick up something for targeting individual spots actually! My breakouts have got much better as i've got older, but something like this would definitely still come in handy :) Lovely to learn more about your March beauty faves Andrea, have a wonderful week!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! Yes, it really is very useful for those particular spots that I get every once in a while! ;)

      Eliminar
  11. What a great list of favourites! I'm especially interested in trying the Fructis hair mask. I absolutely love hair masks!

    xox Kirsten // http://kirstenwendlandt.com/burts-bees-beauty/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten!! Yes, me too!! Plus they are so necessary because my hair is always dry :P

      Eliminar
  12. I'm all about the hair masks! They totally help with diffusing frizz, especially in these rainy months.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Yasmin! Absolutely!! I can't live without them ;)

      Eliminar
  13. I'd like to try the body lotion, wonder if my skin can handle it (allergies).
    Cheers,

    Carolina | MissBoucleNoire

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Carolina! I'm not sure about that but on the packaging it says is good for sensitive skin, so maybe you can try it :)

      Eliminar
  14. Definitely love the St. Ives lotion. Loving it even more since it says exotic naturals - my favorite kind of scent!

    ☼ <a href="http://www.chrisandeena.com/“>cabin twenty-four</a>

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely!! Yes, I was totally sold with that name and the name was just divine! :)

      Eliminar
  15. Wonderful products, dear! I didn’t try them yet though – but I should.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ResponderEliminar
  16. St. Ive's body lotion has always been a must-have for me! I love it, it feels so good on the skin, and yes, it gets absorbed really quickly too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar