jueves, 5 de abril de 2018

The Ultimate Zaful Spring Wishlist

Zaful Spring Wishlist

For many of you, Spring has just arrived! And with that, comes the time to share with you some of my favorite items from Zaful that you can get for this new season.

Even though I'm actually starting to get colder days here in Argentina, I thought I would show some of my must-have pieces for Spring-Summer because this store is having a lot of very interesting new items that I'm sure you are going to love. So let's get started!

Zaful Spring Wishlist Rompers
1 | 2 | 3

First, I did a little selection of rompers, which I think are one of the best pieces you can get for going on those weekend trips or maybe if you are already planning your summer holidays, you definitely need one of them! They are extremely comfortable and practical because you can get fully dressed with just one piece! 

Another great thing about them is that you can find many different styles and picked the one you like the most, for example in this case I picked one floral romper that is very fun and girly, then another one with black and white strippes, which is also very interesting and last but not the least I really loved the white broderie one, because white looks amazing for Spring-Summer.

Zaful Spring Wishlist Dresses
1 | 2

Then I have picked two wrapped dresses, because they are also super practical and very flattering as well. Both of them, have the most beautiful floral print and I really love those vibrant colors! I think they will look so cute with some sandals or even ankle booties because they are that type of dresses that look great with anything.

1 | 2

I have also picked some other dress options in case you don't like florals, I have found this beautiful yellow off the shoulder dress because I think that color is very bright and it will look amazing on those warmer days. In addition, I have picked this lovely polka dots dress because this is one of the trend prints of the season.


Zaful Spring Wishlist Bikinis
1 | 2 | 3

And last but not the least, I couldn't miss the bikinis! Again, for all of you who may be already planning your summer holidays, I have made a little selection of my favorites. I have picked one with the most gorgeous yellow color, which I think will look amazing against the tanned skin and then I picked one in red color because I loved the wrap detail, I think it looks very interesting. And of course, I had to include one bikini with that kind of palm tree leaves print because it's my favorite and I think it's still on trend.

I really hope you like this wishlist! Please let me know which article is your favorite and also I would love to know which are your Spring essentials ;)

33 comentarios:

  1. What beautiful dresses!

    Sheena | www.sheenalovessunsets.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So many cute little rompers and dresses. I'm all about the bright colors for spring!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love all their summer collections
    Look so pretty chic

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love all your selections so lovely

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Tu ultimo post es estupendo,como todos los demas,claro!!
    !Feliz fin de semana!!!❤💛💙

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You are getting me excited for my spring shopping!

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. so in love with that yellow bikini! This is a great wishlist.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Ivana!! That yellow color is gorgeous! :)

      Eliminar
  8. Oooooh! I love your selection
    Thanks for sharing
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh my gosh that little red frilly dress has totally stolen my heart - what an adorable design for summer! Hope you have a lovely week ahead darling :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm in love with it too babe!! Such a gorgeous desing! Hope you are having a lovely Sunday! :)

      Eliminar
  10. so many wonderful choices from Zaful. I love that yellow bikini! xx

    |Elegant Duchess|

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely!! That yellow bikini is just beautiful! :)

      Eliminar
  11. You picked out soooo many cute things! But the one thing I can't get over is that beautiful red bathing suit. It's stunning!

    xox Kirsten // http://kirstenwendlandt.com/sunday-brunching-carbon-bar/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten!! I love that red swimsuit too! Such a pretty color! :)

      Eliminar
  12. These are such a beautiful dresses, I love the mustard bikini, I don't think I can rock that but it just very cute! XO

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! The color is lovely but a bit bold! Anyway, I think you could try it ;)

      Eliminar
  13. Me encantan los dos vestidos de volantes que has seleccionado, sobre todo el rojo. Y el mostaza me encanta, tiene que quedar genial morenita!!

    Andrea//

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Andrea! Si, ese vestido rojo es una belleza! :)

      Eliminar