jueves, 19 de abril de 2018

New Fall Favorites from Zaful

Zaful Fall Favorites Review

I'm super excited to show you two new pieces I have received from Zaful recently and they have just become my new fall favorites!! As you know I have been collaborating with this web store so in today's post I'm going to share with you the review of the products they have sent me. Let's start!

First, I received this lovely pink sweater with pearl embellishments. I think since last year I fell in love with this trend, everything that has some sort of embellishment instantly catches my eyes and this sweater wasn't the exception! 

Zaful Pink Sweater with Pearl Embellishments


I also loved the sleeve details when I saw it on the website but when I tried it on I feel like it's a little bit too much. Anyway, I still like it a lot so I'm sure I'm going to be wearing it a lot when the weather gets colder. 

Zaful Pink Sweater with Pearl Embellishments Sleeve detail


In regards to the quality and size, the fabric is very good, it's made of acrylic, cotton, and polyester, it's thick and it feels very warm. The pearl embellishments are perfectly attached to the fabric so I don't feel like I'm going to lose any pearls when I start wearing it. 

About the size, I wasn't very sure when I ordered it because it's one size so I was a little bit concerned that it may be too big for me but surprisingly it fits perfectly! The length goes down just to the waist and as it's supposed to be wide and bit loose-fitting, it looks great! 

Then, the next item I got was this amazing pair of black ankle boots. Without a doubt, these are definitely my favorites! I love the buckle detail they have, which makes them look a lot more interesting and stylish. 

Zaful Black Ankle Boots

Again, it was such a risk to order some shoes but following the size guide I didn't have any problems and they fit me perfectly! I got them in size 37 and I was very surprised when I tried them on because they fit me like a glove.

Another positive aspect of these boots is the quality! They look very high-quality even though they are not made of real leather and they also feel very comfortable and soft on the inside. 

Zaful Black Ankle Boots Detail

I can already tell these are going to be my go-to shoes during the entire Fall-Winter season and I can't wait to start wearing them because I'm sure they are going to look great with any of my outfits! 

So, that was all I have received from my latest collaboration with Zaful. I hope you find this review useful and I would love to hear your thoughts on these two pieces ;)

26 comentarios:

  1. i love those sweaters! so fun! love the details
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com
    @love_laugh_explore

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That jumper is super cute! Love the pearl detail and adorable ruffle sleeves xx

    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The sweater looks cute! The shoes look nice as well! :)

    A Shimmer, A Shadow

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kelsey! Yes, the sweater is really cute! :)

      Eliminar
  4. those shoes are so cute!

    - Anika
    theclosetchronicle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely picks dear! Gorgeous blush sweatshirt with pearl embelishments. Love the chic boots too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! So happy you like them! :)

      Eliminar
  6. The sweater is so pretty with those embellishment xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the boots!

    Xoxo,Khloe
    http://khloelocom.weburl.ro/10-things-make-smile/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh, I can imagine how much wear you'll get out of these versatile boots babe! The pearl embellished jumper is sooo cute - I bet you look lovely in it Andrea :) Have a fabulous week ahead!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! I'm in love with those boots!! I can't wait to shoot some outfits wearing both things ;)

      Eliminar