lunes, 28 de mayo de 2018

Must-Have Summer Dresses from Zaful



It's been a while since I did my last outfit post but today I have something very special to share with you! Last month, I did a post featuring my favorite spring items from Zaful, and as you know I have been collaborating with this brand so today I'm going to be showing the two dresses I have received from them and that I think are definitely two must-have dresses for this Summer season. 

Zaful Summer Dress Review


One of them was already featured on my Spring wishlist and as I fell completely in love with it, I decided to order it and try it out! This absolutely gorgeous red floral wrap dress is one of those dresses that you could wear every single day. Wrap dresses, in general, tend to be very flattering and this one is not the exception, I think it would look perfect on anyone! 

Zaful Red Floral Wrap Dress


In addition, I'm in love with the delicate floral print and the red tone which I think it has the right amount of boldness, making it perfect for those occasions when you want to stand out. In regards to the fabric, the dress is made of viscose and cotton, which makes it super light and fresh. I got it in a size M and it fits perfectly. What I didn't like that much about the dress is that the V neck is very low so I have to wear it with a camisole underneath in order not to show that much skin, but I'm OK with that.

Zaful Summer Dress with Lemon Print

Then I received this other beautiful dress with lemon print, which I'm absolutely loving right now! I can't get over how fun and gorgeous the print is, I honestly didn't think it would look this good. This dress literally screams summer so that's why I think it's definitely another must-have piece for this season.

Zaful Summer Dress with Lemon Print 2

Zaful Summer Dress with Lemon Print 3


The quality of this dress is also very good, it's button down in the front, it has adaptable straps on the shoulders and it has a very interesting cut-out detail on the back. It's made of cotton and a bit of polyester so I'm very satisfied with the fabric too. I also picked this one on a size M and it fits well but a little bit loose, so maybe I could have sized down and it would still fit me. 

Zaful Summer Dress with Lemon Print Details

Zaful Summer Dress with Lemon Print Details 2

I think this is the perfect dress to wear on a holiday, or for going out on those summer afternoons and for today's look, I decided to pair it with my H&M denim jacket, my white Converse and the Chloe inspired bag that I got recently too. This is a very casual outfit but I feel like the dress does all the magic, don't you think?

Zaful Summer Dress with Lemon Print 4
Pictures were taken by the lovely Maggie from Ohmagblog.com

I hope you like this outfit and both dresses, please let me know which one is your favorite and which are your favorite dresses at the moment ;)

*Zaful kindly sent me the items for review. However, all opinions are my own.

36 comentarios:

  1. Such great dresses!!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/05/travel-diary-our-honeymoon-in-barcelona.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the lemon printed one! I've only ordered from Zaful once, but had to return them because the fit was off x

    Velvet Blush

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your comment!! Yes, sometimes the sizing is really weird but I found that checking carefully the meassurments on the size guide helps a lot! :)

      Eliminar
  3. The dress is so cute! Looks perfect on you :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such a beautiful dresses! I really like this lemon printed one.

    http://marybugarski.blogspot.no/search/label/en

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This lemon dress is so cute on you!

    x Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In love with the lemon dress! I was just in Banana republic the other day and they had so many lemon patterned pieces =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Yes, it's a such a cute print for Summer!! :)

      Eliminar
  7. You have just reminded me that I have a dress with a similar print that I should pull out from the closet! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Chiara!! Yes, you should wear it, it's such a fun and cute print! :)

      Eliminar
  8. I love the lemon dress, it's so cute! :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Such a cute dress! Love Zaful!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Samantha! Yes, Zaful has many amazing pieces!! :)

      Eliminar
  10. This dress is so cute! I love Zaful too!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa!! Zaful has many cute dresses!! :)

      Eliminar
  11. SO cute, Andrea! Can't wait for a new blog post! :)
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Andrea, I absolutely adore this yellow lemon print sundress on you - totally perfect for these warmer months of the year and you've styled it SO well! Hope you're having a fabulous week so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! So happy you like it!! The styling is simple but I find it cute! Hope you are having a great week too! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Really chic and cool dresses you have here dear, especially the lemon print dress! So vibrant and cute!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! I'm in love with both of these dresses! :)

      Eliminar
  14. Such cute summer dresses! Absolutely love the lemon one!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Such beautiful dresses hon! I am obsessed with the lemon print, so perfect for spring and summer!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear!! So happy you like the outfit!! I find this lemon print so cute and fun! :)

      Eliminar
  16. lemon print is my fav! Great style babe!

    my new post is on the blog
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com/2018/06/pastel-pink-skirt.html
    and pls if u haven’t watch my new video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHrOaUoM8J0&feature=youtu.be

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Wow. What a great post. All dresses are really looking too good. I really impressed with this post. Here i have a good news for everyone.. If your are going to buy Zaful products so i have a best website who provide high discount zaful coupons You just visit here and get lots of coupons very easy. You can also get many other brands coupons. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar