jueves, 10 de mayo de 2018

Ilymix New Sunglasses



I'm super excited to show you a new pair of sunglasses I have recently received from a brand called Ilymix! They have an amazing accessories selection, which includes hats, bags, scarves and, of course, sunglasses. 

All of their items are very trendy and they have many amazing designs so I was very happy to collaborate with them. As I was checking out their site, I went straight to the sunglasses section because they are my favorite accessories along with watches. Sunglasses can make you look instantly cool without making any extra effort. So, I picked up this gorgeous pair of sunglasses and I really like them because they have a very classic design, aviator inspired, but with a few cool touches. 


Ilymix Sunglasses Detail

I feel like this kind of sunglasses suits any face shape perfectly and they are very easy to wear with any outfit. Another great thing about this site is that they offer a wide variety of colors for each sunglasses model but I decided to go for the black one with golden details because I realized I didn't have any pair of sunglasses with this combination. 

They came in a very nice box and a very practical pouch was included with the sunglasses to carry them in your bag. I'm very satisfied with the quality of this sunglasses and I love how they look on my face. 


Ilymix Sunglasses Review

Ilymix Sunglasses Packaging

So, besides sharing with you this quick review of Ilymix sunglasses, I would like to also let you know that you can get a special discount of USD15 in your order by clicking here! ;)

Enjoy your shopping!! :)

33 comentarios:

  1. they look great :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome sunglasses, looks like you can wear them everything, so versatile!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Rubi!! I think so too!! They are super versatile! :)

      Eliminar
  3. gorgeous pair of glasses :)


    - Marina W
    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/2018/05/postcard-from-safranbolu.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a hip sunnies, I like the all black colour, haven't seen something like it.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. These sunglasses look fabulous and as you said - very stylish! I always opt for gold hardware of sunglasses too, I can imagine these look lovely on you Andrea, perfect for summer :) Have a brilliant weekend babe!

    aglassofice.com x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much babe!! Yes, gold hardware always look super stylish! :) Hope you are having a lovely weekend too Gabrielle!

      Eliminar
  6. These sunglasses are gorgeous!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. These sunglasses are fabulous and perfect for the summer :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/05/how-sweet-desserts-inspire-colours-of.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely sunglasses! I do appreciate a good pair of aviators 💖💞😘🌟

    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear! Yes, aviators are such a classic! :)

      Eliminar
  9. I love your sunglasses. Great thing you found the perfect pair that matches your face shape

    xo
    Tey
    teyjin.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Tey! Yes, I'm very happy with them! :)

      Eliminar
  10. I'm love with those sunglasses! Unfortunately, I can never find a pair that suits me. :-(

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Barbara! You have to keep looking! I'm sure there is a perfect pair of sunnies for your face :)

      Eliminar
  11. My sunnies literally just broke on Saturday so this is perfect timing for this post! Will be checking these out for sure!

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Sofia!! I'm sure you'll find some nice pieces there! :)

      Eliminar
  12. Cute sunnies! I've never heard of this brand before.
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Such a beautiful classic style. Great pick dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. That's a great pair of sunglasses.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ResponderEliminar